The Boiling Water

Alek waits a while before speaking up. "Do you love her? As more than a friend I mean."

"Pfft no. That thing? Never." He chuckles and sits back in the chair. "And I know you don't either. Obviously she's just easy to use... She falls in love too easily. It's funny to me, and it gets her to do what I want. I know you think the same way. But, I saw her first. So back off." He grins and shuts his eyes.

Alek nods slowly. "Sure thing... can I just show you something really quick. One of those recipes that I said would help..."

"Really? What is it?" He smiles and sits up, looking at Alek.

"Here just come with me." He moves into the kitchen with a smile, seeming kind. He gets out a pot and begins boiling the water. "See here? You'll want to put some of this into it... it adds more of a spicy flavor to it while it boils..." he takes some dry shreds and puts it in, stirring with a spoon. "Here come close."

Percy smiles and walks over, feeling goodnatured as he looks into the pot "Incredible! I would have never thought to do something like-"

Alek nods, tossing the boiling water on him, taking the pot in his hands and smiling lightly. "Yeah most people don't. Be careful though, it burns like hell."

Percy screams and burns. He falls to the ground and holds his head, soaking in boiling water. He screams again with the same pain and looks at Alek sharply.

"Oh dear, let me help you up..." he holds out a hand, the pot in the other.

Percy growls but takes his hand, shaking with the pain and barely able to move from his punishment.

Alek pulls him up, tightly gripping his hand and smiling his charming smile as he pulls him close. "Listen. Bridgette is my fiancé. I love her dearly and will not tolerate your insufferable attitude any longer. Understood?"

Percy trembles and glares. He shoves Alek and takes the pot away. He hits it across Aleks head, though it only makes a mark because Percy is slightly weaker.

Alek stumbled slightly and narrows his eyes, his smile falling as he rams into Percy, hitting him against the counter.

Percy growls and kicks him off but collapses too weak. "Blasted punishment... I'd torture you if I had the strength...." he looks at Alek with sharp eyes.

Alek grabs the pot from his hands. "You're being punished for a reason." He kneels down by Percy. "Now, I can either continue throwing burning water on you... or you can apologize to Bridgette when she returns." He says, smiling once more and setting the water on the stove with more water.

He snarls and glares at Alek "I will NEVER apologize at your demand..."

Alek chuckles. "Ignorance is said to be bliss..." he takes the water off. "Not hot enough..." he puts it back, kicking him in the stomach. He grabs Percy by his collar, pinning him against the wall with force. His eyes turned sharp and filled with despise. "Look, dude," he dug his fingers into his skin, causing him pain. "I can keep this up until I feel it's no longer worth my time. I might just be spending an eternity here, so who knows how long this can go on for."

Percy grunts and glares, forcing a twitching grin. "Y-yeah? W-well I've b-been hurt before, I d-don't think you have the guts t-to torture me that m-much!" He stares Alek in the eyes, as if he could take him on.

Alek just smirks. "And who would stop me?" In one swift movement, he throws him into the edge of the counter. He walks to the stove and smiles. "Perfect..." he steps in front of Percy. "Will you apologize?" He holds the pot over him.

Percy trembles, sweating with weakness. He smirks "N-never...."

"Oh well..." Alek pours the water on him, hitting him in the side of the head with the pot.

******

A/N: HOLY CRAP ALEK.

DUDE.