35

Olivia POV:

Today was officially Derek and I's 3 year anniversary. Derek told me that he had a surprise for me, so I started getting dressed. I put on this lace bralette with my blue jean shorts with my accents of gold jewelry.

       "Woah baby you look so good" Derek told me as I walked down the stairs of our condo.

      "Thanks baby!" I said as we met each other for a kiss. "I am so excited to see what you planned for tonight. Hopefully nothing too exotic!" I said as we walked out the door hand in hand.  

Derek opened the passenger side door of his Jeep letting me get in. He got in the drivers side and I couldn't help but stare at him as we drove to our destination. "Why are you staring at me like that babe?" Derek asked smirking.

  "I don't know," I replied blushing. "I'm so lucky to have you baby. We've been through so much together. We've had so many ups and downs but I just want you to know that I love you so much." I told him. Derek looked at me smiling. "Olivia, you are so amazing. I love you too."

30 Minutes Later

We finally arrived to where Derek was taking me

We finally arrived to where Derek was taking me. It was a little picnic on the beach. (Picture above) "Oh my goodness ba-" I started to say, but then I turned around to see that Derek wasn't behind me anymore. Instead a smiling Nash and Sammy in black tuxes were behind me. "Um guys what are y'all doing? Where is Derek?" I asked nervously smiling.

  "Don't worry about Derek, but you have to put on this blindfold and walk with us." Nash said as he put the blindfold on me and Nash and Sammy both held out their arms. They both walked me down to where Derek had prepared us a date. All I heard were the whispers of other people and the waves crashing against each other. We came to a stop and I felt Nash and Sammy release me from their arms. "You can take the blind fold off," I heard a voice say. I took off the blind fold and immediately tears began to flow from my eyes. There I saw Derek down on one knee.

Derek POV

I was so nervous. Today was going to be the day that I asked the love of my life to be my wife. I have had this day planned for a while. As soon as I met Olivia, I knew that she was the on for my. Yeah, I admit that I messed up once in our relationship and that was the worst time of my life. Losing her was like a bullet in my heart and I'm glad that I was able to get her back.

We had finally arrived at the beach and my heart began to pound. I texted Nash and Sammy and told them to get ready. I made sure the ring was in my pocket because the last thing I wanted to do was to be on my knee without the ring. I sneakily ran off to get ready to be in my position. I saw all of our friends there in support, getting ready to take tons of pictures. "Ok guys get quiet!" I said.

Olivia finally reached to where I was and then I got down on one knee. "You can take the blindfold off." Nash said.

Olivia then saw me and she immediately began to tear up. I grabbed her hand. "Olivia, babe, I've always dreamed of doing this one day to someone special. I constantly prayed and asked God to send me a sweet, loving, and supportive woman for me and he sent me you. Baby you are the reason for my happiness because if you were never in my life, then it would be so dull. Baby I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" I said with teary eyes.

"Oh babe! I love you so much! Yes!" Olivia said with tears streaming down her face.

"She said yes!!" Stassie and Kelsey screamed.

"Now lets go celebrate!!" Skate yelled to everyone.

Olivia POV

We all went out to this very fancy restaurant. I could not believe that I was getting married. I couldn't stop staring at my ring.

This night was perfect and I'm glad I got to spend it with the people I love most

_____________________________

So that was my first written chapter! It probably wasn't too good, but it was honestly was of the funnest chapters to write other than chapter 12 😂. But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more of these in the future!
- xx❤️