63

Messages between Olivia and Derek:

Derek:
We need to talk

Olivia:
About...

Derek
Us.Olivia idk what has happened between us. You haven't been the same towards me since Kayden died and our relationship has not been the same ever since. You've been going around publicly with another man knowing that we're married.

Olivia:
Wait... are you actually serious???

Derek:
Yes. I don't see the problem with what i just said

Olivia:
You're trying to blame me for us drifting apart?? Fuck you Derek! You've cheated on me several times and I've taken you back because my feelings were real! Don't you dare put all the blame on me! So what if I hang out with my best friend that doesn't mean we're dating. You've been jealous ever since we've gotten together.

Derek:
Don't play the victim Olivia! I wouldn't have to be jealous if you wouldn't go around acting like a slut when you know we're married! Your feelings obviously aren't real now since you're doing what you're doing!

Olivia:
I really don't know what has happened to you. You're just like those haters in my comments calling me a slut and a whore when you know I've done nothing but been good to you. You're worse than them. I want a divorce. I cannot take it anymore. The papers will be towards your way soon.

Derek:
Ok fine😂 i never loved you anyway. Slut

Olivia:
read