44/ 42 part 2

Olivia POV
It was now time for me to say the vows I had prepared. As soon as I began to say them my nerves instantly went away. "Derek. I honestly never though this day would come and that I'd be marrying one of the most amazing and loving guys in this entire world. I love the long talks we have and the nights where we binge watched The Office and laughed so hard. I'll never forget the day that you asked me to be your girlfriend. I know you were so nervous and I could tell that you really loved me. I thank you for always being there when I need you the most. My love, I promise to love and cherish you forever til this day forward."

By this time we were both crying happy tears. "By the power vested in me in the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife! Derek you may kiss your bride."

Derek grabbed me by my neck and instantly kissed me. The kiss was no where near sloppy but very romantic. I could not believe we were married!

"I now present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Derek Luh!" Cheers filled my ears as Derek and I walked out of the ceremony as he carried me bridal style down the aisle. I was officially Mrs. Luh.

Now it was time to tell Derek one of the biggest surprises I had been keeping from him since the beginning of this day...

We were having a baby.