Chapter 15. Darcy's First Birthday and Melissa's graduation

Chapter 15. Darcy's first birthday, and Melissa's graduation

This is what Johnny, Melissa's younger adopted brother looks like ----->

Melissa's point of view

It is May 31, 2015, which means tomorrow is Darcy's first birthday, my graduation is in two days, and my wedding is in three days. The first three days of June is crazy because I have to throw Darcy a great first birthday party, then I have to get ready for my graduation and have my graduation speech prepare, then I have to go to bed earlier than I usually do because I have to get my makeup, hair, and nails done for my wedding, and then I will become Mrs. Styles.

I heard a knock on my front door. I went into Darcy's room and picked her up. We went down the stairs, and we went to the door. I pushed the curtain to see who it was, and it was Harry and the guys. They were carrying their suitcases and some presents. I opened the door, and I went into Harry's arms and cried because I missed him so much. He kissed me on the top of my head.

He lifted my chin and said, "I missed you very much, Melissa."

He kissed me on the lips, and I smiled and said, "I missed you very much too, Harry."

The guys made some coughing sounds and asked, "And what about us, Melissa?"

I smiled and laughed, "I missed you guys too."

They smiled and said, "Thank you."

I looked at the suitcases and the presents. My left hip was starting to hurt, so I shifted Darcy to my right hip. Darcy put her head my shoulder and started closing her eyes. Harry walked up to Darcy and me, and he rubbed Darcy's back.

He whispered, "Hey, Princess."

I got her back on my hip because she was slipping off my hip and said, "Can you say hey to Daddy?"

He smiled and asked, "Princess, do you know what tomorrow is?"

Darcy shakes her head and giggles. She placed her head on my shoulder again and smiled. Harry looked at me and then at Darcy, and he was probably thinking we were twins, but her hair is naturally straight and my hair is naturally curly or poufy. Her eyes had little green speckles in them (I guess she got some of Harry’s eye color), and my eyes didn’t have any green speckle in them.

He smiled, "Tomorrow is your first birthday. Then it is Mommy's graduation and after that it is Daddy and Mommy's wedding. Princess, you have very busy three days."

I smiled and walked into the living room and said, "You guys can sit on the couch. I very sorry that I didn't clean up the toys, but I was very busy with college applications, graduation, and the wedding. Do you guys want anything to drink?"

Louis said, "I could for some water."

Zayn said, "Do you have some soda?"

Niall and Liam said together, "No, we are good."

I said, "I'll check."

"Hey, Liam. Could you hold Darcy for me?" I asked as I shifted Darcy to my left hip.

"Sure." Liam said as he held out his arms for Darcy.

I smiled and said, "Thank you, Liam."

I gave Darcy to Liam. I went to the kitchen, and I got a glass of water for Louis. I went to the fridge to see if I had some pop, and I did have some pop. I get a glass, and pour the pop in the glass.

I went back into the living room. I gave Louis his glass of water and Zayn his glass of pop.

They said, "Thank you."