Chapter 22

Chapter 22. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Melissa's point of view

I sat on the bed and thinking about what happened between Sophia and me earlier today. The one thing she had that had stuck in my mind was I'm fat. Harry came out of the bathroom and saw me sitting on the bed quietly with tears falling down my face.

Harry sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as he asked, "What's wrong, baby?"

"Do you think I'm fat, Hazza?" I asked as I wiped my tears with my sleeve.

"Why in the world you ask me that, Kitten?" Harry looked at me with a serious expression as he asked.

"I can't stop replaying what Sophia said to me about me being fat. Maybe she's right, Haz." I said as I took a tissue of the tissue box, and I blew my nose and kept on crying, but louder this time.

"Melissa Styles, you are NOT fat! You just have baby weight that you're losing." Harry said as he kissed me passionately.

"Thank you, Curly." I said as I pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

"You're welcome. I love you, babe." Harry said as he leaned in for another kiss.

"I love you too, babe." I said as I pulled away from the kiss again and laughed softly.

"What, Mel?" Harry looked at me with a confused expression.

"I just thought, every time I lose all of the baby weight, I would end up being pregnant for another time." I said as I laughed a little bit more loudly.

"How about we go for baby number four, Melissa?" Harry said seductively in his raspy voice as he raised his eyebrows and kissed me passionately on my lips. 

He kissed me on the lips gently but very aggressive. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I brought him closer to me. He sat on the bed, and then he pushed me to lie down on the bed. The next thing I knew was my dress and Harry's towel was on the floor, and his hands went around my curves. Harry grabbed the covers and pulled them over us. He kissed my neck, and my body started tingling. He kissed my stomach, and as usual I moaned softly.

Harry's point of view

 I looked at Melissa's breasts, and I thought to myself how big they were. So I took her shirt off her. I saw her leopard push-up bra, which made my bulge hardened. I pulled her yoga pants off, and then I saw her leopard underwear.

I leaned forward and whispered in Melissa's ear, "You are so beautiful, Melissa."

"Shut up, Harry!"

I unhooked Melissa's bra, and I started making love bites on her collarbone while I was kneading her breasts roughly. I moved from her collarbone to her right and left breasts, and I made love bites all over her breast before started getting to her nipples.

Melissa laughed softly as she spoke, "That tickles, Harry!"

"I know!  That's why I'm doing it, Mel!"

Melissa pouted as she said, "You suck!"

"I suck what?"

"Oh my god! You cheeky bastard!"

"I know, and you love me."

"Sadly, yes."

"Ouch! That really hurt me, Melissa!" I placed my hand over my heart dramatically.

"You're funny, Styles!"

"You know that your last name is also Styles, so are you talking about yourself, Mel?"