Nine:

Louis gave a somber sigh, missing his sight that he once took for granted.

"Lets go." Harry demanded.

"Can you help me up, at least?" Louis shrugged. "I can't see a thing and my hands are tied behind me. This is not a good combination."

"Right."

Harry leaned down, helping Louis stand to his feet by grabbing his arm.

Louis shook his head, trying to reposition his hair when he felt the blindfold coming loose.

"The blindfold feels like it might come off." Louis admitted.

Harry walked behind him, slowly untying it. "You were smart to tell me."

Louis gulped, preparing to have his sight back for a few seconds.

"Don't turn around.." Harry said before completely undoing it.

"Could you leave it off for just a second." Louis blinked his burning eyes from the light. "I won't look anywhere near your direction."

"Why should I?" Harry asked from behind him.

"I'm scared of the dark." Louis admitted. "Just a few seconds.. please."

Harry sighed. "Fine. Just a few seconds."

Louis blinked his eyes several times. He looked around slightly at his surroundings, realizing he was placed in the corner of the living room.

"I wish I could rub them." Louis muttered under his breath.

"Let's not get carried away." Harry looked at his hands bound behind him. "Are you ready for me to put it back on?"

Louis hesitated. "I don't think I'll ever be ready."

"You do what you must to survive." Harry said, lifting the blindfold up.

He stopped himself.

"What are you waiting for?" Louis bit his lip in anticipation.

"I want to do something first.." Harry paused. "I want to look at you without it."

"Um.. Okay.."

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I say so." Harry whispered in his ear.

Louis gently closed his eyes. "Okay. They're closed."

Harry slowly made his way to the front of Louis, examining his face with his eyes closed in a relaxed manner

Harry slowly made his way to the front of Louis, examining his face with his eyes closed in a relaxed manner. They weren't clenched shut like before, it was more of an angel like softness this time.

"Wow." Harry muttered.

"What?" Louis furrowed his brows.

"Nothing.." Harry sighed. "I just didn't realize you were so pretty."

"I'm not." Louis said, eyes still closed.

"I beg to differ." Harry gave a slight smirk, trailing down his soft features.

"This is a little weird for me." Louis admitted. "You could be an ugly old man for all I know."

Harry couldn't help but chuckle. "I suppose I could be."

Harry stayed in front of him, admiring the view a little longer than he should have.

Louis' eyes began to flicker. "Can I open them yet?"

"Not until I say so."

Harry finally walked behind Louis once again.

"Okay. The coast is clear." Harry said from behind him.

Louis gently blinked his eyes open, only to lose his sight a few moments later when Harry wrapped the cloth around his eyes; tying it tighter than before.

"Ow. That hurts." Louis complained.

"Do you know what would hurt more?" Harry tugged the ends. "Me having to shoot you if it came off."

Louis' breath hitched.

"Now, walk."