Sosuke Aizen x Reader Happy Ending

While writing this one I came up with two different endings so I wrote two versions.

____________________________________________________________

Aizen and you had been dating for quite some time. So the news you received from your captain that day was devastating. Aizen had been found dead. Since you were told the news you haven't left your room. All you could do was lay in bed silently or cry. Your heart entirely belonged to Aizen and with him dead you felt as if your heart was too. All was hopeless and lost. Then you hear about his betrayal. You couldn't believe it so, you rushed to him. You felt so much uncertainty. What he was being accused of didn't sound like the Aizen you know. What if it really is him. Should you be happy he's alive or mad because of the betrayal. You had to see him. See for yourself if it was true.

You made it to Sokyoku Hill in time to see Aizen caught by Yoruichi and Soifon. The rest of the captains and lieutenants are surrounding him. Shuhei has caught Tosen and Rangiku has caught Gin. You rush to Aizen. Several yell at you to stay back, but you ignore them. Aizen and you lock eyes. "I-It's true." You say still not wanting to believe it. "Get away (y/n)." Yoruichi tells you. "I'm glad you're here, (y/n)." Aizen says. "Will you join me?" He asks while smiling at you. "Shut up, Aizen! (y/n) get out of here!" Yoruichi shouts. "G-Go with y-you." You say. If you go with him, then you will be a traitor too. But, if you don't then the man you love will be your enemy. You love him with every fiber of your being. You can't live with out him. But, betraying your friends hurts as well. Tears begin to fall down your cheeks. You bit your lip and look down.

"It's over, Aizen." Yoruichi says. He lets out a small laugh. She Glares at him. "What's so funny?" "I'm sorry to do this, but the time has come." He says smiling. "Soifon, get away from him!" She yells to Soifon. "I want to go with you!" You shout to him with your mind made up. You need him. You can't live without him. Even if it means being a traitor. He is who you want to be with. Yoruichi and Soifon jump away while you fun to Aizen. You wrap your arms around him just as a beam of light surrounds you two. The sky opens up and menos grande come out. Two more beams of light around Gin and Tosen. Then the ground beneath them breaks apart, creating platforms that lift the four of you into the air. Aizen gently pets your head as you cry into his chest. You heard the others yelling to you, but you ignore them. While being lifted into the air Joshiro steps forward. "You joined with the menos. Why would you want to do that?" He asks Aizen. "I need to keep reaching higher." He answers. "Have you become that corrupt? Have you?" Joshiro asks. "You're blinded by your self righteousness. From the beginning no one has stood at the top. Neither you. Nor me. Nor the gods." He removes his glasses. "But soon." He brushes his hair back. "That unattainable vacancy at the top will be filled." His glasses shatter. "From now on." He slowly opens his eyes. "I, alone will stand at the top. Goodbye, Soul Reapers." He turns his attention to Ichigo. "And Goodbye Ryoka boy. Even I have to admit. For a human you were quite amusing." With that you leave with him and the sky closes. He turns back to you and see you gazing up at him. "I knew you would come with me." He says, smiling at you. More tears spill from your eyes. "I couldn't leave you. I love you too much."