Update

Hey, everyone! I'm in the middle of writing the sequel as we speak! (Or rather, as I type, but I digress...)

It's called Driven by Confidence!

I have so much planned for this one and I just know it'll be addicting to read because it's addicting to write! Seriously, I already have seven chapters written. It's legit addicting to write. I'm so excited to share it with you all!

Thank you all for your incredible amounts of support, both with my writing and with my aunt. I love you all loads!

And now, for a sneak preview of DBC!

-----

We had finally unpacked by our third day of officially living in Los Angeles. Well, not exactly Los Angeles, but Northridge, a cleaner suburb of Los Angeles. We still had to furniture hunt, though, but we would be doing that after my meeting with the ABC Family casting crew.

In the month I was gone, I had really missed this town. It was absolutely talent-packed and I couldn't have been more excited to explore.

My phone buzzed.

You're back in LA? Like for good?

Whe we exited the terminal only three days ago, I actually had a few paparazzi waiting for me. ME. No, I wasn't swarmed by them, but three was incredible to me. Anyways, those pictures made it into a few teen gossip magazines in the "True or False?" sections. It was "true" that "the talented Dianna Carter had straightened her hair and is moving back to Los Angeles to pursue her dream of acting. Way to go!"

Ross must have read these magazines or someone had informed him of them or something because this text signified that he knew I was back for good. He was in New York for Good Morning America or something.

I didn't reply.

-----

And that's all you get for now!

Since it's summer, I'm trying to get on an uploading schedule, so bear with me!

xoxo