Chapter 2

I looked out the window of the plane in awe. We were finally landing in Los Angeles! I was so glad that mom had agreed to this. Apparently she had talked to the casting crew about our financial situation, and they paid for the flight, the hotel accomodations, and for three meals a day in the cast dining hall. They had done the same for Cameron and his dad, considering Cameron has six siblings, who his dad is leaving with Cameron's mom with for two weeks. Savannah was up in first class with her snooty mother. I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

I started shoving my book into my backpack as the flight attendant announced that we had landed. I looked at the two seats in front of me to see Cameron sleeping. I shook his shoulder excitedly. Cameron jumped and hit his knee on the tray, causing everyone surrounding us to stare. Cameron and I laughed heartily at the scene we had just caused.

We (along with Savannah) boarded off the plane with our parents and were met with three men in business attire holding signs, each holding a sign with one of our names on it. The three men each had a sleek black BMW, in which each child-parent pairing rode on the way to the Disneylad Resort. The casting crew booked us Signature Suites in the resort, and might I say, I was speechless.

Mom and I got the Mickey Mouse Penthouse, Cameron and his dad got the Pirates of the Caribbean Suite, and Savannah and her mom got the Fairytale Suite.

The first thing I did was drop my suitcases. The suite was huge!  It was themed with Mickey Mouse, and the colors red, yellow, black, and white. The first thing when we walked in was a bathroom to our left. A little bit ahead was the contemporary master bedroom to our right. The living was in front of us, and to the left was a desk. The wall above the desk were original drawings of Mickey Mouse, and it was so cool! If you turned left at the living room and walked a few steps, there was a dining room to the right and a vanity to the left. Straight ahead was the room I'd be sleeping in! I was so excited that I felt like a six year old. Iplopped down on my bed. Suddenly, there was a rupturous knocking on the front door. I opened it to see Cameron, probably as excited as I was.

After getting settled in; unpacking our suitcases into the dressers, setting up our bathrooms, and getting dressed into semi-formal clothing, I felt comfortable.

Even though it was winter break, it was in the 70's outside. This must be typical California winter weather. I wore black, kinda see-through leggings, a burgundy silky tunic, a leather jacket, and black heeled ankle boots. I spread some curl defining gel through my hair, and it looked as wild as Taylor Swift's hair from her first album. I hooked a burgundy headband into my wild hair and fastened my cross necklace around my neck. Finally, I put some cover-up under my eyes, lined them thinly with black eyeliner, curled my lashes, and lastly applied two coats of black mascara to my long blonde eyelashes.

We were supposed to meeting with the cast for dinner tonight at some fancy restaurant called Napa Rose in the resort. I spritzed some sweet-smelling perfume, and met Cameron outside, and we walked to the restaurant downstairs. Cameron was wearing a nice white dress shirt and black dress pants. We met with Savannah in the elevator, who was wearing a short, red, bodycon dress with a black blazer over it, and the same black ankle boots as me. She looked me up and down and scoffed.

We walked the rest of the way together and were met at the entrance of Napa Rose  by one of the casting directors, the brunette bearded man. He escorted us to a private room, where we sat around a large table. There were 12 seats around the table. Three were for the the three of us, five for the casting crew, and four left empty.

I calmly sat down, looking to Cameron, whose stomach made the noise of a dying whale. The casting crew laughed.

"You hungry, son?" the man with blonde hair spoke up. I've learned his name to be Michael Furman, but he told us to call him Mike. The blonde woman went by Alyse, the brunette woman was called Manda. Thye brunette bearded man's name was Alec, and the brunette man without facial hair had the name of Trevor.

Cameron blushed and nodded. Alyse told him that we'd order when the cast got here. I looked down at my menu, deciding what to get ahead of time; I was a very selective eater.

I heard more voices enter the room, and just as I had decided that I'd eat the Portabello Mushroom Bisque (it was the only vegetarian item on the menu), I looked up to see the cast of Austin and Ally.

<^>

Chapter number two, guys! It was kind of a filler chapter, so I'm sorry! The external link to the right is the gallery on Disney's website of the Mickey Mouse Suite.

Also, I picture AnnaSophia Robb as Dianna! You know how she looks in the Carrie Diares? That's how I picture her!

Anyways, my motivation to write this chapter is kind of childish.

Thus, this chapter is dedicated to red velvet cake.

xoxo