Blind Date? No.

MARLA STONE'S POV

Well, we reached home.. As soon as i got in I threw my bag on the couch and headed towards the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed strawberries. Oh, how much i love 'em. 

"Mayra.." Jackson said. 

"Oh, i mean Marla!" he continued and we chuckled. 

"Yes?" i asked, still looking at the strawberries. 

"You really have plans tonight?" Jack asked. 

"Nope" i replied.

"Then why aren't you joining us in the party?" he asked. 

"I don't want to, i mean i want to.. But the fact that i have to dress like a nerd which will be annoying.." i replied.

"Oh, i see. but you can come as Marla!" Emmett said. 

"Really? that's so dumb!" Jack said. 

"Not really. people think Marla Stone is my Best Friend!" he replied to which he himself chuckled. 

"Why not.." i rolled my eyes. 

Suddenly Emmett's phone ringed and he picked his phone up. 

"Hey bro!" 

"Yeah, sure! you can!"

"Haha yeah yeah why not! okay!" 

"Huh bye!"

With that the called ended. "Who was that Em?" Jack asked. 

"Blake, he said that Aaron's parents cancelled the party..." 

"Oh, dang!" Jack said. 

"Yeah" Emmett replied. 

"Well, i forgot to tell you that i have a blind date today.. and.. i'm going at 5:00" i said and both of their heads shot up. 

"Oh? why?" Em asked. 

"Natalie wants me to meet him.. so yeah.." i replied and started to run upstairs, avoiding any further questions but then i heard jack shout "As Marla or Mayra?" 

"Mayra!" i replied and closed the door behind me. I took shower and changed into my work out clothes. Wore my Tights and Sports bra with Black jacket with half zipped with shower my bra. and wore my Reebok's shoes and took my phone from my bed and went. 

"Where are you going?" Em asked. 

"Running.." i replied. 

"Well, you forgot to hide your face!" Jack said. 

"I did this intentionally.." i smiled and Jack sighed "oh my. Try best to hide, i don't want any one to even get the hint about you, okay?"

"Alright big b. see ya both!" with that i put my earphones on and ran while listening to 'Shoutout to my ex' by Little Mix. 

I can feel people looking at me as i continued my run.. i took a break and sat on the benches. 

"Marla! OH MY GOD! IS THAT YOU?" a teenage guy came towards me.