Waterfall

MAYRA STONE'S POV

I woke up on the bed.. i guess i slept on the bench in the park? whatever, i jumped out of the bed and realised i'm in the room we were shown yesterday and it was the one Aaron and I were supposed to share.. does that mean-

"Mayra! morning! how are you" i was snapped out of my thoughts when Blake came running in and hugged me. 

"I'm fine, B! morning!" i replied as i hugged him back. 

"C'mon let's go and have breakfast.." he said as he held my hand and we walked out. i quickly grabbed my glasses and walked out. Just as i walked into the dining room, i spotted Aaron, Jack and Em. 

"Morning, princess!" Jack said.

"Morning!" Em said.

"Morning guys" i said as i sat next to Blake and Aaron. 

"Hey.." Aaron said just as i sat down next to him. I smiled in response. and that's how the breakfast went.. 

"Marla! we need to talk.." Aaron said as he held my hand just when i was about to get up from my chair. I took a deep breath and sat on the chair again. 

"Marla, just let me speak first, okay?" he started. i nodded. 

"So, it wasn't what it seemed like. Elise forced herself on me. i was about to push her off then you came.. you were my first and my last. no one else above you baby.. i'm soo sorry that i broke you.. i'm sorry" he said as tears rolled down from his blood shot eyes.. 

I guess i'm not the only one hurt.. 

"Oh" that's all which came out of my mouth..
"STUDENTS, TODAY OUR PLAN IS TO GO FOR SWIMMING IN THE WATERFALL NEARBY! GO BACK AND TAKE YOUR STUFF AND ASSEMBLE HERE IN 20 MINUTES!"

Oh wow! It will be fun!
"Yes, it will be" Aaron replied. Oh I guess I said that out loud. I smiled and got up followed by Aaron.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

We're basically near this waterfall thing. It's beautiful. But the fact that I can't really go swimming because I'm Marla. Lol. My oh so amazing, exiting, interesting life. Dang.

Whatever, I'm planning to just sit next to it and put my legs in, to atleast do something there.
I walked in the changing room as the boys went the other way, but not before Aaron kissing me and telling me he loves me.

I removed my clothes and wore a pair of shorts with a t-shirt. Also, dont forget my glasses and freckles. T shirt, which is a bit oversized but that's what I got here. Since I can't let people know that who I am. I can't take any risks. And that's why I can't really wear a bikini or a swimsuit because NERDS DONT REALLY DO THIS AND NERDS DONT HAVE A MODEL-ISH BODY. ya know?

Lucky me. wow.

Anyways, I came out and walked till I reached that waterfall thing. I saw Aaron, Black, Em, and Jack are already in the water.
I walked till I reached the corner and I sat on the ground and put my legs in the water.
I know I'm wearing shorts but I can't always wear big fatty clothes. Because! Ugh, it's annoying.
Being a model, and a high school student. Also! When you're undercover and you have to keep up with the fact that you're a nerd. Amazing as hell.
I'm in love with my life. so much.

"Heyy.." I hear Aaron say as he walked in the water to reach me.
"Hey, enjoying..?" I asked as I tied up my hair on a high bun.
"Yeah. But I wish I could have you in here with me" he said as he poured a bit. Cute.

"Aww, babe!" I said as I pinched his cheeks.

You don't understand, you don't understand..
What you do to me when you hold his hand..
We were meant to be, but it's just-

"Ugh, hold on" I said as I picked up my phone.
Aaron nodded and jumped out of the pool and sat next to me.

"Hello?" I started.
"Marla Stone?" a guy from the other end said.
"Yes, speaking.." I replied.
"Miss Stone, I'm Jack Smith. I'm the owner of the store Casandra Store in London." He said.
"Right.. I guess I've heard of that store in there" I said.
"Right Miss. I would love if you will do the new season photoshoot for the Casandra Store. It will be an honour"
"Oh.. uhhhh. I guess I'd love to do it.. but I'm actually not in London.. at the moment" I replied.
"Oh, Miss. You can do it anytime in this month.. but.. try doing it before the month ends.. so we can do the publicity and-"
"Right. I'll contact you once I'll be back!" I said.
"Thankyou Miss stone. Means a lot.."
"Anytime Jack. See you then!" I said as I ended the call.

"Who was it?" Aaron asked just as I ended the call.
"The owner a store in London.. he wanted me to do some photoshoots for his new collection" I said.

"That's great!" He said as he hugged me.
Why, in this world do I feel wet..

Wait! I looked at Aaron and his smirk.
"Oh, I'll get back to you for that!!!!" I said as I looked at my tshirt which was wet.
Because Aaron just came out of that water! Wow.

"Wow, black bikini underneath... Will love to open it up.." Aaron said as he licked his bottom lip.

"Don't do that, babe" I said as I leaned in and kissed those plump lips.

"LOVE BIRDS!!! WE'RE IN PUBLIC!!!!!" I hear Jack say in a high pitched girly voice.

"Right" Aaron and I said together as we pulled apart. I looked he was blushing as hell. And I'm sure I am too.

******************

Hello there! Sorry I didn't update since a long time, sorry. I wanted some time to think what to do with the rest of the story..
Also, I'm working on two other stories as well. x

This is the outfit of Marla that she wore when she went to the waterfall thing.