the gang

AARON HUNTER'S POV

well, because today is Sunday. i decided to surprise Marla and take her to my favorite secret location about which no one else knows. 

i got ready and it's 10:00. i drove to her house and saw Jack and Em watching TV. 

"where's Marla?" i said. 

"she went for shopping with Caroline" Em said. 

"damn, when will she be back?" i asked.

"not anytime soon" Jack said. i sighed. damn, i wanted to take her. but no problem someday maybe. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

it's now 5:00 in the evening, Blake even joined us. and we watched a few movies by now. 

"bro, it's too late. why aren't they back?" Blake asked.

"they take the whole day, don't worry" Em said. 

i'm still a bit unconvinced but they are her brothers, so they know better than i know. so i ignored my gut feelings and continued to watch the movies. 

suddenly, someone started to knock on the door continuously. "coming" Jack said as he got up from the couch and walked towards the door. and Em, Blake and I even walked towards the door after him. 

it was a girl, with bruises on her face, blood on her clothes. 

"Caroline, what happened?" Jack asked. oh, this is the girl Marla went to shopping with. wait, where's Marla?

"water, water" she said. 

"yeah yeah. come in" Em said as he held her and walked her to the living room. she drank water and then sat on the couch and started. 

"we shopped till 1:00 when we went to the food court and ordered some food-a guy came to me and said i dropped something in their store and it's mine and so i went to check what was it. Marla sat there and i said she'll get our food and then wait, because i'll be right back- then when i went into the store, i turned dark and someone held me and dragged me to a room and tied me up there. later told me, their mission was Marla. and then i ran, looked for her everywhere- and i can't find her. anywhere. and just in the washroom, i saw blood and the window of the washroom was broken" she said, taking deep breaths.

"fuck!" i shouted.

i walked out of the house, and Jack and Blake followed me. Em stayed at home with Caroline. i drove right to the house. 

"gang meeting! now!" i shouted. 

in the next two minutes, everyone gathered in the meeting room.

"Mayra was kidnapped by a gang in the mall and.." i continued and told the the entire story. 

"so what to do sir?" 

"what to do? what to do?? go and find out from all the footage of the mall. specially, of the food court, because Catherine said they created situations for her to go to the Washroom. so see who did what. then check who who went into the girls' washroom after Mayra." i said as i sat on the chair and everyone walked out, except for Jack and Blake. 

"i'm sorry Aaron, i was way too careless" Jack said. 

"and that blood? did they hurt her?" Blake asked. 

we sat in silence. hoping for the best.