EPILOGUE

MARLA STONE

Today is the Prom day! and i'm very excited!

It's been three months since that incident happened, now everything is absolutely fine, we're all happy. and Aaron and i are really close now, but we aren't in a relationship yet. 

and you know what..? Emmett and Caroline are dating now! they started to date two months back, and they are very cute together! and today they will be each other's dates. 

and my date in Aaron Hunters. hehe. 

Caroline and I are getting ready together. this is what Caroline is wearing:

and this is what i'm wearing tonight:

"let's head downstairs, they must be waiting for us" Caroline said as she walked towards me

"let's head downstairs, they must be waiting for us" Caroline said as she walked towards me. and i nodded. 

"yes sure" and we both walked downstairs. and we hear them talking with each other. 

"i can't believe my eyes, Aaron is finally going to the school prom" Blake said. 

"why? he never went to Prom earlier?" i asked. they all turned towards us, my attention was towards Aaron. he looks amazing in tux. 

"i was waiting for you since all the years" he said as he walked towards me, ignoring every thing around and stood up. "you look beautiful, honey" he said. 

"you don't look so bad yourself" i said as i kissed his cheek. 

"aren't you forgetting something Marla?" Blake asked. 

"actually no?" i replied, confused. 

"your nerdy glasses and stuff? you look complete Marla!" he said. 

"no, Aaron and I decided last month that today i'll tell the school the truth about me.." i said as i looked towards Aaron and he was staring at me already, to which i blushed. 

i looked at my right and saw Caroline and Emmett making out. duh. 

"let's go, love birds?" i said. making them blush and look down.