I can't let him go!

Aaron and Marla in her room^

MARLA STONE'S POV

I'm very exited about the trip. We are back home now and unluckily Em and Jack are doing their live videos. and Blake, Aaron and I are watching then do it. It's annoying, actually a lot.

"Marla?" Blake asked.

"Huh?" i asked as i raised my head up to listen to Blake.

"is there any hot girl like you, whom you know?" Blake asked.

"What? of course i know, Blakey!" i said as i giggled.

"Oh! i want to meet one, actually!" Blake said.

"I'll ask one of my friends, haha. i hope they'll like you" i said as i put my head back on the table, i'm so tired. Tomorrow i have to start packing for the trip.

"So, you'll be the nerdy Mayra in the trip as well?" Blake asked.

"Yep!" i said.

"Ugh, that's not fair!" he said

"Uh huh, but i have no choice" i said.

Then Aaron's phone started ringing, he picked it up. and started the conversation.

"WHAT?"

"HOW?"

"damn!" he hit the table with his fists which made me flinch and when he saw me we lightly whispered to me "sorry, didn't mean to do that.." he was blushing.

"It's okay" and i smiled back and he went back to him conversation on the phone.

"Yeah, where were we?"

"HMM"

"WHY?"

"You can't do a single thing! you're dead before him now!"

he kills people? i wonder. but why will he? even in the morning he was talking about killing someone, what if it's true? i'm in love with a killer? wait, what? I'm in love? where did that come from? maybe it's the truth.

meanwhile he ended the call and looked at Blake and said "Blake, they lost him.. go to the warehouse, now!"

"Okay.. but Aaron, stay near Marla" Blake said.

"I know my job pretty well, now get your ass out of here! hear it?" Aaron said. he looks scary, i'm scared now, a bit. After Blake left, Aaron just was in some deep thought. i thought of interrupting, but i was scared. He clenched his jaws every now as then.

I don't know why, but i just placed my hands on his, and he let out a breathe of relief and looked at me, i saw his features soften and his eyes were back, the sparkling adoring eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah.." he said, looking at me as I look at nutella. Damn yes, i love Nutella! it's life, i swear to god.

"Marla? why are you smiling?" Aaron asked, looking confused.

"Um, see- yeah, nothing" i said and got up from my chair. but he grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap now, which felt like butterflies in my stomach..

"Tell me" he said.

"Uh- the way you were, uh. l-like looking at m-me kind of reminded me the way h-how i look at N-Nutella" i replied, and i'm sure i was blushing.

"Oh, is it?" He said as a smirk formed on him lips, probably teasing me.

"Shut up" i playfully hit his chest.