Shopping with Boys

MARLA STONE'S POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

i woke up, damn. my annoying alarm clock. It's 4:00 in the morning, i got up from my bed, washed my face and wore a jacket on my night shorts and tank top, i wore my shoes. tied my hair in a bun and went downstairs. 

I got out of the house and started jogging. after half hour, i felt a presence, i turned around and saw no one. then i jogged again and i felt footsteps again. i was scared. i started to run faster but the footsteps were coming closer. then suddenly i fell down and my knees were bleeding. that person following me, stood there watching me cry in pain. but he did nothing and he ran away. 

What the hell?

I finally somehow managed to walk, it was hurting a lot. I was not able to walk but i somehow just did. i went inside the house and just fell back on the couch. i can't go upstairs. 

After a while i managed to go in the bathroom to grab the first aid box. i sat on the bathroom floor and pilled out cotton and the medicine. before i could even put the medicine, everything became blur. Last think i knew was, i lost a lot of blood. 

I woke up to everyone being helplessly walking here and there. 

"what even happened to her?" 

"She isn't waking up!"

"She lost a lot of blood?"

"Yes, she did" 

Then, it hit me. oh shit. i was hurt. then Aaron saw me awake "love, hey. how are you feeling?"

With that, Jackson, Em and Blake came towards me and sat next to me.

"Marla, how did this happen?" Jack asked.

"Um.. wait, first let me sit, my back hurts" i said. Aaron helped me sit. 

"Tell.." Blake said

"I was jogging as usual when i heard someone. i saw a man, but i could see who he was. he was running to get me. and i tripped and fell and he just stood there for minutes and then ran" i said.

My knees were now covered with bandage. "How did you came back?" Aaron asked. 

"Alone.." i replied as i looked into his eyes. he seemed angry and sad at the same time. 

"Well, what time is it?" i asked.

"7:00" Em said.

"Oh, time for school!" I said as i tried to get up and i almost got up when Aaron held me in bridal style and placed me back on the couch. i give him that what-the-fuck-look. and he raised his eyebrows. 

"You aren't going to school" Jack said.

"Hey! i am going! i'm used to this! please?" i begged.

"No means NO!" Jack said.

"I'm going means I'M GOING!" 

"Ugh, fine. but you'll stay near us. get it?" Em said.

"Yep!" i said popping out the 'p'. 

"Well, Aaron. help her get upstairs?" Blake said winking at him to which he just rolled his eyes and carried me again "you know i can walk.." i said

"You know, you're hurt" i said. "yeah yeah" i rolled my eyes. 

After bathing. Aaron didn't let me do anything. He made me sit on the bed and just asked me to tell him what ever i needed.

"Um, the black tank top right there and the black jeans..also that over sized jacket" i said as i pointed towards my clothes.