Truth and Dare

MARLA STONE'S POV

Right now, we're just playing Never Have I ever.. "Guys, i'm bored.." I said.

"Same.." Aaron said. We all were sitting on the floor and playing since an hour. "Let's play truth and dare?" Emmett asked.

"Yes!" We all said in unison. 

"Okay, so let's start from Aaron..!" Jackson said. 

"Ugh, okay! i choose truth!" Aaron said. 

"Okay, so i'll ask the question" Jackson said. "so, what's your idea of a perfect date?"

"Um, a good dinner, or picnic.." Aaron said. 

"Okay, i choose dare!" Jackson said. 

"Wow, interesting.. so since it's my chance. i'll give something weird.. hmm let me think! yeah! go to your next house and ring the bell, if a girl opens the door ask her to kiss you. if a guy opens the door ask him if he's a gay.." Blake said. 

"What the fuck!" Jackson said. "well" she said before getting up and we all followed him outside. He went towards the house in the left and knocked, we all are hiding behind the bushes. and soon the door opened "um hello!" 

"Hi!" a very deep voice said. I can't control my laugh. i might burst out laughing.. Damn! 

"Well, i just wanted to know if you're a gay..?" He said.. We can't see the guy's expressions but it's fun! Within seconds i saw a fat boy, nearly 20 years old came towards Jack and kissed him and rubbed his crotch. OH MY FUCK GOD! i can see Jack is fucked up!

Blake is laughing his ass behind me, Emmett is somehow controlling himself not to laugh and Aaron and I are chuckling since the beginning. 

Soon Jack managed to escape and he came in anger "fuck off you guys!" he said and went inside the house. We all went inside and he was sitting there with his head in his hands. while the boys can't stop laughing. i went and sat next to him and patted on his back "heyy" i said slowly.. i hugged him. "that was the worst kiss I've ever had!" he said.

"Jack, it's okay.." i said as i kissed his cheeks. he smiled.. "yeahh"

"Lets' get back to the game!" Blake said "it's my chance, i choose dare.." Blake continued.

"Okay.. soo" i said as i was thinking.. "Give something bad, Marla!" Jackson said to which i chuckled and said "alright.."

"Well, Blake.. there is an apartment in front of our house.. Go there with just wearing your boxers and do weird dance, will you?" i said. 

"Oh, that's so easy! i'll do it" i chuckled as i had a plan. 

We all walked out and Jack said "i expected something bad.." 

"Wait and watch.." i said and i looked at Aaron who seemed confused. We walked towards the apartment and Blake removed his shirt and gave it to me. We're currently on third floor. He removed his pants and gave it to me, to hold. He was doing his dance and all when i presses the 'Emergency button' and within seconds people came out of their places and saw Blake dancing half naked. 

Blake's reaction was worth watching. we all laughed our asses out except for Blake but after a while he even joined us in laughing.