I'm Glad

MARLA STONE'S POV

I cried the entire night, i tried to call Aaron and Blake so many times, but none of them picked up the call. I'm in my room since last night, and it's already 1 pm. i'm hungry, but i won't eat. 

Natalie called, Liam called but i didn't talk to them, i'm not in the mood. I can feel my heart ache whenever i think about Aaron and i think about him every second, so which means my heart aches every second. I just can't handle this. 

"Marla?" I hear Emmett knock. 

"Marla, i'm sorry.." Jack said

"Marla, if you don't want to talk, it's okay. i deserve it. but at least eat something. please? if not for us then for Aaron?" Jack said.

"No! leave!" i said and started to cry again. 

those words still hurt 'it will be good for both of us if we'll stay away from each other' damn. 

After a couple of minutes Em came again and knocked. "Marla?" he was whispering. 

"Hmm?" i responded.

"Mar, i contacted Aaron, and i told him your condition. you two can meet.. maybe you'll feel better.. also, Jack allowed." 

"Em, are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes.." he said and i replied "thank you, Em! love you" 

"Love you too, sis!" he said and walked downstairs. 

Emmett is my twin brother, and apparently he supports me more, Jack even does, but Jack is aggressive. Which is fair but not every time. 

I don't know how but i slept while thinking about 'nothing'. I woke up when i there was a knock on my door and i realized that i haven't unlocked my door. 

"who?" i asked rubbing my eyes.

"Marla?" oh god, hearing my name from his mouth made me forget all the pain in just a second. what is this boy doing to me god!

I walked towards the door and unlocked it after rubbing tears. I'm sure, i must be looking like shit, since i'm crying and sleeping non stop since yesterday.

I opened the door and saw a very wear, sad, upset Aaron who left out a sigh of relief. It made me feel he was expecting worst of me, how sweet. 

I hugged him, very hard and allowed the rears to flow down.. he rubbed my back and whispered "I'm here babe!" 

then it hit me! he left me! right there! without listening to me! i pulled off and slapped him. and i was not regretting his action. 

"Ouch, i guess i deserve this one" he said while putting his hands on his cheek. 

"Oh yes you do!" i said as i kissed him. 

"Marla, i'm sorry. i was just pissed.." Jack said from behind. 

"Hmm, it's okay" i said. 

"Hmm, I've heard you've been continuously crying and not eating anything!" Aaron said.

"Yeah, I- I Um.." i didn't know what to say. 

"What were you even thinking huh?" Aaron asked.

"Well, i planned that i won't eat until you'll come back!" i said.

"And what if i never showed up?"

"Well, i knew you would. because-" i said

"Because?" He asked, teasing me.

"Because, i know you wanted me too!" i said.

"Oh, yes baby! i do!" 

"Well Aaron. I'm sorry that i blamed you for that. In the morning i found that he was one of dad's enemies" Jack said.

"It's okay.. if i were you, i would've done the same.." Aaron said as he kissed my forehead.

"So, well. what about the trip!!" Em said.

"Ow, shit. i forgot about it!!" I said.

"Well, we can still make it, I've already packed my stuff and Blake is on his way.. and if you want i'll help you Marla!" Aaron said.

"Oh, that's great!" i said and as i hugged his waist. 

"Yeah, i mean. i can pack your bra, bikinis and panties!" Aaron said. I saw Em chuckle and Jack giggling. and me? i was blushing, in red like a tomato. 

"Shut up!" i said and pulled Aaron inside my room by grabbing his collar and closed the door. And i heard Em and Jack chuckle. 

He sat on my bed and i stood in front of him "you dare to do that with me again, because if next time you'll leave me! you be dead!" i said with hands on the butt. 

"Alright miss. that won't happen again!" he said. as he pulled me in his lap and i wrapped my legs around his waist and placed my arms around his neck and his arms were around my waist. 

"I love you, Marla!" he said. 

"I love you too, Aaron!" and with that we kissed and kissed and kissed. then we pulled apart and saw Jack there with food. 

"I think, eating before making out will be better!" Jack said and left the room. 

After eating and cuddling, i decided to pack and Aaron was helping me with packing. I packed 4 pair of denim shorts, 5 tank tops, 3 dresses and 4 jumpsuits. and then the foot wears and under wears and all that. I will be dressing as Marla, but. i'll wear my glasses and will have freckles. 

I grabbed my night suit, shades, makeup bag, shampoo and creme and everything. i even packed my workout clothes and packed a pair of bikinis, just in case. 

I packed my accessories and packed up everything. then i started to fill things in my handbag. 

I kept a book, a pair of shades, lip gloss, my phone charger, lotion and stuff. 

I'm just soo exited for the trip!