1 The New Guy

(L/R) Means Liz Reader A.K.A you.

You probably know the rest. Like color and stuff like that...oh and your basically Thor.

(L/R) P.O.V

Living at the Frost Areas of the North, Leprechauns are the blacksmith race and are blessed with mechanical wings.

That's what I am a power housing flying brilliant mechanic both I.R.L and here.

I was looking for a some items to help me craft a spear and on my way there I ran into some boogies that were just asking for trouble.

"We'll ... The more the merrier" I said smirking.

"Ebit Sojo!" I yelled equipping my battle gear on.

I took out my sword began wailing away at my enemy's.

"LIGHTNING FURY!" I yelled using a sword skills to shock em all to death.

I laughed at my own over powered-ness and sheithed my sword.

"Aww too easy" I said smirking.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:00 Am already it's a Thursday and my first day.

"Shoot I guess all that crafting stuff will have to wait" I thought out load before bringing my menu and logging out.

I put on my school clothes made breakfast and left for school. I plopped my keys in (whatever car you want) and began driving to some jazz.

Oh yeah I'm 17 and live by myself I survived SAO but still loved the game.

I would've gone to this school sooner but it took forever to convince my parents.

The team and I have also taken a break but I'ma see (S/R) there and I'll probably get to tease the little bastard about the crush he's been telling me about.

I parked a few blocks away from school and made it in surprisingly early.

I ran through the hallways in search of my locker and accedently bumped into somebody making them drop there books.

"Ow! Watch were your going!" She said rubbing her head.

"Sorry sorry sorry here I'll help you pick them up" I said helping her out.

I found out that her name was Rika and she was actually kinda cute.

"This book you have about thermo nuclear machanic she you build?" I asked.

"Yeah I'ma kinda crazy about always improving weapon designs but mostly in game I real big fan of-"

"The way stats can always change" We said simotainosly.

I saw a lot in her eyes and she seemed really excited because she took one of my arms.

"You wanna talk about it during lunch?" She asked.

I was tempted to say no but how could I say that to such a pretty girl.

"Sure!" I said.

During lunch I saw my freind (S/N) sitting next to Silica his highschool crush at the moment abd was taken to there table by Rika.

"Oh you poor soul" He said.

"Oh shut up not like Craftsmen can't help" I said.

"You 2 know each other?" Asuna asked.

"Yeah. Big guy not that good looking needed saving in ALO" He said.

"You didn't save me destroyed the item I was trying to get" I said.

"Might I add that you risked your ho-" Liz cut Silica's crush off.

"Ok (S/R) I think we get it (L/R) this is Keoko Asuna and Kirito" Liz said.

"It's Kauzuto actually" The Black haired teen corrected.

"Sorry force of habit" Rika said.