3 You make me feel

(L/R) P.O.V

Ahhh player raids. A competition where 2 teams fight for inventory.

Only what they prefer to lose though. Also a great way to blow off steam and collect items for crafting Liz took place in some of these as well.

Explosions went off as players casted spells and blasted one another.

On the 79th floor known as Vanageim.

My friend Philia

rode in on a horse and carried a mighty blade and sheild

rode in on a horse and carried a mighty blade and sheild. Only one team can win and it was normally ours.

Philia bitch smacked someone with her sheild while, another player axe off an enemy

Just then a huge flash of light could be seen as I landed. The all mighty storm bringer has arrived.

I through my hammer hitting 1 player in the head and it then came back to me as I made my grand entrance by jumping off someone's head and smashing my lightning powered hammer on the ground causing a massive shockwave.

I saw Philia look a bit jealous.

"I got this completely under control" She said.

I smirked.

"Is that why everything's on fire?" I asked before getting tackled by a player.

As the battle raged on my friends seemed to be winning the fight.

I got a little destracted when I through my hammer at another player and didn't notice an archer sneaking up behind me.

Philia blocked the arrow for me and I could see the cocky look on her face.

"Your welcome" She said.

Some dude slashed me after that and I called my hammer back and hit his leg making him spin in the air.

"ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Everyone stopped at that sound.

The ground shook with each this guy took.

One of my allies tried attacking him and was met with a devastating blow to the face that sent him flying.

This dude's spiked War hammer was no joke. He hasn't appeared in a player raids for 3 months but Everytime he did he almost never lost. Rumor has it he's been grinding all thoughs seven months just to make this easier. He's like a one man apocalypse.

"All yours..." Philia said.

I gave her the really look before walking up to this guy.

"Hello" I said.

He slammed his war hammer onto the ground and roared at me to others this would've intimidated them but not me.

"I accept your surrender..." I said.