2 Mjolnir

(L/R) P.O.V

It was Thursday afternoon and me and Liz we're walking down the hallway talking about some stuff.

"A that's how me and Kirito crafted his dragon sword" Liz explained.

I was half paying attention truth be told I was kinda destracted by by how cute she was.

Her freckles were just begging to be kissed, and that sassy sway she had with her hips it's like she's doing it subconsciously too.

Speaking of conscious I hadn't notice that she was calling my name.

"(L/R)? (L/R)? Hello!?" Rika said with a pouty to face "You even listening?" She asked.

My cheeks heated slightly.

"Yeah sorry I just forgot what it was like to have a partner" I said.

"Didn't you and (S/R) have a team?" She asked.

"It's been 1 month... Alot can change in 1 month. I still want miljnor though" I said.

"Miljnor? You mean the lightning hammer" Rika said.

"Yeah... I wanted to get it with my team but we disbanded before we could" I said hanging my head down.

Rika placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about it... I know a guy" She said.

Timeskip

"Hmmmm.... I don't know we practically busted our rears getting this?" Klein said with his hand on his chin as he observed my offering on the menu.

"Come on Klien he's my friend it's not like we're giving it to some random costumer" I said.

"I guess your right fine kid take good care of it oh and by the way" Klien leaned in closer "Good luck getting some of that she's as feisty as they come" He whispered.

An understandably ticked off Liz grabbed Klien by the ear. The poor Samurai was unaware that the blacksmith had leveled up in hearing.

"That's enough out of you out!" She said yanking him out the door.

"Ow! Ow! Ok I'm sorry" Klien said getting the door shit on him.

Lizbeth sighed.

"He's quite a handful ain't he?" I asked.

She gave me a woozy smile.

"You have no ideaaaa..... So what you gonna do with it?" Liz asked referring to the hammer.

"Well some upgrades could be nice I'd like to get a strap at the end so I can spin it around... I think there's a chest on floor 49 that has what I need... Wanna come?" I asked.

"Sure why not" Liz said shrugging.

Timeskip (L/R) P.O.V

We were in a cave with nothing but a torch fire guiding us.

"You sure it's here?" She asked hesitantly holding the stick.

"Positive..." I said.

"It's getting kinda cold" She said shivering.

I stopped looking and looked into her eyes.

"Here my hands are warm" I said holding onto her.

She became a bit flustered and got a cute pink blush on her face.

She didn't break eye contact though as we stared intimately into one each other's eyes.

She hadn't noticed the torch slipping out of her hand.