10 Virus

(L/R) P.O.V

"What now?" Liz asked.

I pondered on it for a moment before replying.

"I don't know" I said still at utter shock at my brothers death.

I heard a notification sound and opened up my menu, apparently we weren't the only one fighting these hackers (Y/N) and Kirito just finished beating them too.

"Come on lets go see them" Lizbeth said taking my hand in hers.

She was back to her cheerful self and that made me smile.

We teleported outside to a grassy field and saw Sinon Kirito and the rest of the crew there.

They looked pretty beat.

"I assume it was no easy task for you?" (S/R) asked me.

"I lost my brother aside from that we won" I said.

(S/R) frowned "I'm sorry dude, it'll be ok"

"I hope" I said.

"Let's just hope that's the last of it" Silica said.

Like clockwork four black lights could be seen forming together from the players we just defeated.

"Me and my big mouth" Silica said moping.

"Yui what's happening?" Asuna said blocking the wind by hiding behind Kirito.

"I'm seeing a large presence of the virus it still isn't completely destroyed!" Yui said.

"What!?" Lizbeth shouted.

Just than we were all transported outside a castle and in front of us was a lady with purple hair and yellow eyes.

"I don't like where this is going?" I said.

"Who are you?" Kirito asked.

"I am the dark queen... Merlin's" She said opening her eyes.

"Merlina?" Silica questioned.

"Papa that's an AI just like me" Yui said.

"Correct. You thought that by defeating the virus infected hackers everything would end but they had a fail safe... Me!" Merlina said suddenly jamming her sword to the ground and causing an earthquake.

We were still wearing nerve gear so if we didn't get to safety we were so totally smoked.

"Guys we have to get out of here!" Asuna said.

Leafa tried flying.

"Hmm! My wings aren't working!"

"Dammit it's corrupting our data again!" (G/R) said.

The castle was collapsing but we had no choice.

"Into the castle now!" (Y/R) yelled.

Everyone entered the castle and began looking for a way out while carefully dodging the debris.

At one point Kirito stopped to cut his way through and the rest us followed closely behind doing the same.

We fought our way through the castle and made it outside to see the entire server beggening to get sucked in.

Kirito punched the ground in anger.

"DAMMIT! ISN'T THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO!" He yelled.

"If it keeps spreading like this who knows what'll happen!" Leafa said covering her mouth with concern.

"I do..." Yui said.

"You do?" Asuna said.

Yui pointed at the corrupted castle.