5 Spring Break!

Rika P.O.V

The school bell, finally I was so ready to get out of here, I stretched my arms a bit a look over towards my pig tailed friend.

"Guh that test was sooo hard... I think I failed" Silica said.

I gave her a weak smile.

"Here's hoping for the best" I said.

Silica scrambled out the room looking for her lover and I did the same... Than it hit me, I never actually confessed to (L/R) yet.

I saw him close his locker and wave at me with a smile. I blushed and smiled back.

'Dammit why does he have to look so cute!' I thought.

"Hey! so um... drinks at Agil?" He asked.

"Welp thats where everyones going so why not?" I said shrugging.

"Cool"

We walked outside into the school yard and into a parking lot, (L/R) Owned a pretty sick truck.

"You coming Asuna?" I asked riding shockgun with the window down.

"No thanks, unlike you girls I ride with style" Asuna said getting on her boyfreinds motorcycle.

Everyone rolled there eyes.

"Show off" I said.

At Agils

I sat with a bored expression on my face resting my head on my hand and starring at (L/R) who couldn't see me starring.

'So cute" I thought.

I heard the door open and turned my head.

"Hey guys pull up a chair" I said. It was Sinon and her BBF.

Glasses of juice were already served to us at the table when we sat down.

"Yo Liz we still out on doing that cave quest?" (G/R) asked.

"Yeah I'm down just be sure to bring your bow" I said his stats were all over the place so I had to at least make sure his weapon was good.

"You bet I can't wait to see what type of enchantment you can give me" (G/R) said aware of how little many players use bows.

I lightly face palmed.

"Honestly you and Asada both are the only people I know who would bother to level up distance" I said.

"Well what can I say it's nerf or nothing" (L/R) said.

"THAT DIDN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!" I yelled.

Later that day

We hopped onto ALO and started the quest. (L/R) said he'd be online but had to take care of something first so I'l talk to him later. I lit a torch in the cave and looked around

"Remember Minecraft?" I asked.

"Yeah" (G/R) said.

"Yeah nostalgia" I said. The torch and the cave filled us with some nostalgia of the good old days... Wait a minute.

"Wait were we even alive back than?" (G/R) asked.

"Don't know not like the author cares" I said.

"What?" (G/R) asked.

"What?" I said.

"Mogla! mogla! mogla! mogla!" Spawning in were a bunch of goblin looking motherfuckers. Gray skinned ragged clothe and they were holding Sickles.

I got excited, I missed playing this game with all the school and IRL stuff taking up my free time its good to just have fun every now and than.

"Cheers lad the calverys here!" I said taking out my war hammer and sheild.