Chapter 6 - Bleedin' Binoculars

"I tried to see him, but they had their ways and I was no match for their money and manipulation." 

                                                         INT. FIRST CLASS DINING SALOON

                   At the divine services, Captain Choji is leading a group in the hymn "Almighty Father Strong To Save."  Everyone but Iruka and Mizuki are there, singing like there's no tomorrow. Kabuto was standing well in the back, keeping an eye out for anything, more importantly Kakashi. He noticed a commotion at the entry doors and scoffed. Kakashi was halted there by two stewards. Kakashi was dressed in his third class clothing, hat in hand as well. He looked so out of place, it made Kabuto laugh. 

"Look, you, you're not supposed to be in here." Kakashi sighed and spoke to the steward, hoping he would remember him. 

"I was just here last night...don't you remember?" Kakashi said and saw Kabuto walking towards them. He glared at him, and then back to the steward. 

"Mr. Hatake, I have a message from Mr. Hockley and Mr. Hamura. They continue to be appreciative of your assistance, so they asked me to give you this, in gratitude--" 

"I don't want money, I--" Kakashi was cut off by Kabuto, who spoke with so much pride, someone would think he could explode from it. 

"--and also to remind you that you hold a third class ticket and you presence here is no longer appropriate." Kakashi glared at Kabuto and spotted Jiraiya with a blonde women who had blood on her sleeves and hands. Kakashi was about to call Jiraiya but he disappeared. 

"I just need to talk to Iruka for a--" Kabuto gave the steward the money instead and waved him off. 

"Gentlemen, please see that Mr. Hatake gets back where he belongs." The steward nodded and pushed Kakashi back, grabbing his arm and walking him all the way back to his deck. 

                                                                  INT. JIRAIYA'S STATEROOM

There in Jiraiya's bed, was Iruka. His face was covered in blood and tears. He had passed out by the time they got to Jiraiya's room. The healer Tsunade, decided it be best for him to go to a stateroom instead. Tsunade, at the moment, was cleaning Iruka's face with a warm wet cloth, and making sure the bandage she put on Iruka was sticking to his face and not on the cut

"It will scar, that's for sure. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me what caused this injury." She asked, already knowing the answer. She had worked in this field for too long to not know that this injury was man-made. 

"We were having breakfast when it happened. He had got up to fast and his knees hit the table so hard that it managed to flip. The ice sculpture that we had, flew up and cracked, half of it came crashing onto his face, while the other half crashed onto the ground." Mizuki answered Tsunade's question calmly, showing a fake expression of worry. Tsunade looked at Mizuki as if knowing the man was lying. She slowly nodded, taking the excuse and getting up. 

"Well, I need all of you out now. He will be awake soon and I will need to speak to him. Jiraiya, bring me the boy named Naruto, Iruka called to him before passing out." Mizuki blinked and got up. 

" I can't leave, that's my fiancee, he'd want me to be here!" He yelled and walked over to her. She put a hand up and pointed to the door. "Forgive me for how rude this will sound but if you do not leave, I will make sure, you have no access to this room, so long as Iruka is in here. Understand?" Mizuki's eyes widened and he glared at the women before leaving. Jiraiya walked up to the woman and sighed.