Chapter 1 - You Stupid Fishhead!

"It's been 84 years...84 years and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used and the sheets had never been slept on. It was as if everything was made just for us. It was called the Ship of Dreams. And it was. It really was..."

EXT. SOUTHAMPTON DOCKS / TITANIC

"You stupid fishhead. I can't believe you bet our tickets." Murmured a man with bowl cut, black hair.

"You lost our money. I'm trying to get it back. Now shut up, and take a card." Replied the man next to him.

"Hit me again, Asuma." Kakashi said seriously and took another card, slipping it to his hand. A loud whistle from the Titanic blows again. The final warning before its departure.

"The moment of truth boys. Somebody's life is about to change." Kakashi said, and looked to his colleague. Sasuke only looked at Kakashi and sighed putting his cards down. Once Sasuke put his cards down, the man with the bowl cut hair known as Gai, followed his lead. Its between Kakashi and Asuma, and Asuma takes his chance.

"Two pairs.." He said and waited for the silver haired man to play his turn. Kakashi turns to Sasuke and sighs.

"Sorry Sasuke.."

"What sorry? What you got? You lose my money?? Ma va fa'n culo testa di cazzo- - " He got cut off by Kakashi who had a big grin on his face.

"Sorry, you're not gonna see your mama again for a long time..." He slapped a full house down on the table with a big grin on his face.

" 'Cause you're goin' to America!! Full house boys!" Kakashi yelled. Sasuke jumped up from the table and shouted in victory.

" YEEEEAAA!!!" Sasuke yelled, jumping up and down.

"Sorry boys. Three of a kind and a pair. I'm high and you're dry and..." Kakashi turned to Sasuke. " ...we're going to.." Kakashi and Sasuke both looked at each other with big grins, and yelled out from the top of their lungs.

" L' AMERICA!!!" Gai scowled, grabbing Kakashi by the collar and balling up a fist. Thinking that he was going to swing, Kakashi braced for the impact that never came to him but to Asuma. Asuma fell out of his chair and sat on the ground looking depressed. While the two men began to fight, Sasuke jumped onto Kakashi's back and rode him around the pub, yelling in victory.

"Goin' home...to the land o' the free and the home of the real hot-dogs! On the TITANIC!! We're ridin' in high style now! We're practically royalty!!" Kakashi yelled and laughed out loud.

"You see? Is my destinio! Like I told you. I go to l' America!! To be a millionaire!!" Sasuke yelled and looked to the pubkeeper. "Capito?? I go to America!!" The pubkeeper smirked and shook his head.

"No, Mate. Titanic go to America in five minutes." He said and laughed at the shocked faces.

"Shit!! Come on, Sasuke!!" Kakashi grabbed their stuff and ran out the pub, Sasuke following close behind.

EXT. TERMINAL - TITANIC

Kakashi and Sasuke ran as fast as they could. They carried everything they owned in the kit bags on their shoulders. They sprinted towards the pier and teared through milling crowds next to the terminal. Shouts went up behind them as they passed slow-moving gentlemen. They dodged piles of luggage and weaved through groups of people until they reached the bottom of the ramp, just as SIXTH OFFICER GENMA detached it at the top.