Unwanted

Still sitting in this cold cellar. It's been almost a week,I think. I kinda got used to telling what time it is,being down here so many times,(sadly). Stupidly,I wish I could get out of here,I know that when I get out he will just use me as a slave.

As I think this I hear the cellar door creak open. Miss Kelowna,the house maid,walks in and starts to unlock my chains.

"Mr.Romano wants you in his office once you get cleaned up".

And she walks away.

I walk up the stairs to my room. I hear a whisper in my left ear. I look around but no one's there,so I just leave it alone thinking it was my mind playing tricks on me. As I walk in my room it smells of ocean breeze. I wonder to myself,I wonder what is happening? They never mess with my room. I start to strip off my clothes and walk into the bathroom and adjust the water temperature. When it was good enough I stepped in and started wondering what Mr. Romano wanted.

-----------------------------

As I turn the door knob of Me.Romano's door I hear him talking on the phone. So I just step in and stay silent.

When he was done,he waved his hand at me meaning for me to come sit down.

"I have a very important business partner coming to visit me for a week starting tomorrow,and he thinks I have a daughter."

I was very confused at this point. Did he have a daughter I didn't know about?

"You probably are curious about why I am telling you this".

"Yes sir,I am."

"I want you to pretend to be my daughter for next week".

"Umm-I don't think I could be-".

"What was that? I know I don't hear what I think I do. You are not refusing my orders now are you"?

"N-no sir".

"Good girl,the maid will show you to your new room now".

As I walk out of his office the maid leads me to a hallway and opens a door.

"This is your new bedroom,miss"

"Why do I need a new bedroom"?

"Mr.Romano wants it to seem believable that you are his daughter,even though it is very obvious that you are not at all good enough to even be in his presence".

She walks out of the room and closes the door. I think to myself,even the maid doesn't like me. I can feel warm tears threaten to fall. I curse myself for not being able to hold it in. I can't say anything to anybody in this house,not even the maids because I would get punished. I would say something to people at school but still not much. I am a nobody,not meant to be here. I am a waste of space. I wish I would just die.

-Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying the story. Please vote and comment if you like this chapter.

~Sincerely,Author-chan😊