Going Back

"Where exactly are we going"?, I asked confused.

"A little trip down memory lane". He responded.

We sat in silence from then on. I have asked 'where are we going', multiple times in this little trip. I finally got somewhat of an answer. Not much,but something.

At this moment we were in,surprisingly, a black limousine. It was dark and we were going fast,so I couldn't see anything. It was a blur. We have been sitting here without a word spoken between us for almost an hour. I needed some type of sound. I tried a conversation.

"So,will this trip help with the situation I am in any"?

"It may or may not. According to how you intake it".

"So,is that a definite yes,or a definite no"?

"I just said,if you would listen! I do not have time for your ignorance"! He growled in frustration.

"Well,excuse me for knowing nothing in a place I have no idea about. I'm confused okay"!

He sighed and pushed his hand through his hair. Making strands of hair fall on his eyes. I didn't notice I was staring until he looked back at me. I quickly looked down.

"I know,alright. Its difficult for me as well. There is too much going on. But I promise it should be a little bit more clearer after this".

"Thanks".

From then on there was more silence.
***

I could feel my panic rising.

"What are we doing here"?!

"I told you. Re-living some memories. Don't worry. They can't see us".

He motioned for me to get out of the Limousine and started walking towards the mansion door.

"Follow me".

Light flashed and I saw me as a small child. I was coming through the door with my hand in a ladies'. This must be when I first came here. I watch the memory play by like a movie.
***

"Momma,what are we doing here",I asked.

"We are just going to see a man who is letting borrow something,sweety",she responded.

"Come in the living room and have a sit",Mr. Romano said.

"Papa,why are we here"?

He never answered.

Mr.Romano walks in front of me and grabs me by my wrists and drags me. I watch as my parents walk out the door without a glance back.
***

At this point I was tearing up. We came back here for this? To watch painful memories?

"Why was this necessary"?

"To show you something".

"What would that be"?

"These were not your real parents".

"What"?

"These are not your real parents. Your mother was busy one day. She left you unattended and voila,you were taken".

"But,why would my mother even pay attention to someone like me? She was a powerful goddess. And I was practically nothing".

"Despite that,she still loved you".

I let out a sigh and walked to the limousine. Lucifer got in and drove away.
-------

We arrived back in hell? That is what it is. It just feels weird calling it That. I walked to my room and fell on the bed.

"I must be going insane",I mused to myself.

"I guess you must be. This is my room after all",I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up and saw Lucifer with a towel around his waist.
----------

Oooooooo. I guess you could call this a cliffhanger? It may be a little boring But,I will get better😊. I assure you!  By the way,not edited! Sorry for grammar mistakes.

-Sincerely,Queen of Bratty-ness. (Lol,I Don't know)