Troubles

My eyes popped open and everything was blurry. I had an instant headache and moaned in pain.

"Oh,she's awake! Nurse,nurse"!

I knew the voice as soon as I heard it. Mr. Romano. I could see past his act though. He's business associate must be with him. He would never actually show concern for me.

"Your daughter will be fine sir,I assure you".

"That's not good enough! I want the best care she can get"!

I heard footsteps marching out of my room. My vision started to come back and I turned my head and he was gone. I sighed in relief.

It was just a miner injury to my head. I should be out in about 30 minutes. Until then I wait. The nurse came in and checked on me.

"Honey,you can get up and put your clothes on if you would like".

"Okay,thank you".

I got up and went to the bathroom to look at myself. I probably looked horrible to be honest.

I looked in the mirror at the back of my head. Yep. It look like utter and complete shit. I am getting out as soon as possible.

I grab my stuff and walk out.
--------------------------------------

When I enter the door of the House I already knew something was about to be wrong. I could tell. As Mr. Romano greeted me with an evil smile he asked for everyone to be excused.

"I-I-I".

"I don't give a damn about your excuses, just listen. We will have a party this weekend and I do not need you getting in trouble like this. You are going to attend this party and still pretend to be my daughter. Understood"?

"Yes sir".

"And dress accordingly. Act like you actually belong.When everyone knows you are just a piece of shit. You are excused".

I walk to my room feeling horrible. Life in general is horrible. Why does it have to be like this,I ask myself almost every day. I wish I had a normal life. But I know that will never be the case.

I guess it's time to pick out a dress. At least I have that. Right?

(Eliza's dress)

(Eliza's dress)

If he is having the party it will probably be tomorrow so I will lay it out with a choice of makeup.

I decide to go to sleep early and take a shower in the morning,so I set my alarm for 5:30 a.m. As I hug my Markiplier pillow for comfort I think,I hope nothing goes wrong.

-I didn't write anything in a while and updated my other story first so it took me a while to write this because of school and crap. It may be shit but hope you enjoy it!

So,Do you like Eliza's dress? I think it was a pretty good choice. 

-Love ya guys! Buh-Bye!😆