Fatal

"I-I-". I stuttered.

I looked down at his firm abs,with water traveling down them from his hair. My eyes were roaming all over his body,wanting to see every part of him.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer",he said,deeply.

I quietly gasp at my actions. I am being so inappropriate.

I quickly get up and start moving towards the door but collide with him.

"Oh no,you are not going anywhere. I need an explanation for this",he said.

"What?,How"?!

"Doesn't matter. Answers".

"I mistaken your room for mine. I do apologies".

"Well,apologies mean shit to me".

"You may leave now",he added.

I speed walked out of his room,shocked of how he talked to me. Sure,I shouldn't have been in his room But, did he have to be such rude. And secondly,my thoughts. All I could think was of his hands roaming over my body.

No. I shouldn't be thinking this way. He is, The Lucifer.

And this attraction is Fatal.
~~~~~~~~
Lucifer POV
~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath. I could still smell her in my room,on my bed. I just met her a few days ago,how could I have these thoughts? I shouldn't have these thoughts. I've spent the past years ignoring my feelings,any attraction. I shouldn't be attracted to her either,a mere person that I am superior to.

"You can say that as much as you like,but you know you want her",my inner self says.

I won't give in. But,just the scent of her drives me crazy. These feelings just came on me.The way she seems innocent sometimes. All the curves in all the right places. It's driving me fucking insane.

I guess it's time to get dressed. I start to head to the closet to get some clothes but hear a soft knock on my door. I walk over to open it to find her standing there.

~~~~~~~~
Eliza POV
~~~~~~~~

As I make it half way to my room,I stop. I should at least apologies,even though I tried to and he was very rude.

I turn back and walk back to his room. I stop at his door,afraid to knock.

What if he is angrier than before? What will he do?

I Take a deep breath. It's now or never. I raise my hand and softly knock. I could hear his footsteps walking to the door,he quickly opens it,a shocked look an his face.

"Um-I'm sorry for coming back but,-",I try to say.

I was cut off by him pulling me in his room and closing the door. My eyes widened,he was locking door too.

He took a few steps toward me and moved his hand to my cheek.

Is he going to kiss me?

~~~~~~~~
Lucifer POV
~~~~~~~~

I moved my hand to her cheek. I was searching her eyes,to find something,anything. I couldn't stop myself any longer. I lowered my face to hers. Just then,a loud knock made her jump,causing me to straighten.

Its for the best,after all this attraction is, Fatal.

-------------------

Hey guys and gals! Sorry for this ^ had to make it more exciting and anticipating! It'll get better though.

Also,who do think is at the door? 😉

Anyway,I don't know about you but,where I'm at there is literally,ONE DAY LEFT OF SCHOOL! F YEH!

Sorry,got a little overwhelmed there!

-That One Kid.😒