The Party

We arrive in about 30 minutes. I don't know why I was nervous. Maybe because I don't want to screw up this party and get hurt. Or maybe it was the fact that Liam was so close I could feel him breathing down my neck. I went to reach for the door handle but Liam stopped me.

"I'll get it", he said.

I stepped out of the Limousine and thanked him.

I didn't care to be around a crowd like this. In fact I would rather be in my room just by myself.

"So,what do think about these shit load of parties"?

My eyes widen as I look at him. He seemed to be a person I thought not to use profanity.

Liam chuckled and shook his head.

"What do you think? I was one of those babies that follow all the rules"?

"No. Just not say it outright. Anyway,as you said,they are shit".

"Glad we agree".

There were people waiting to see me I presumed,since I was his 'daughter'. I went to hurry my pace and Liam grabbed my arm.

"What"?,I asked

"Leaving Me so soon. I thought you liked me"?

"I-I do".

"Well stay with me".

"I can't I hav-".

I was stopped by Liam putting his hand over my mouth.

"Hush. They can stay there without seeing you for one Damn second".

"Fine",I huffed.

"I advise you to not get attitude with me miss Eliza",he said with a smirk.

"And why is that? Mr.Liam".

"Because I am the only one out here with you",he whispered in my ear.

"Well played. I guess you're right".

"I am ready to have some fun",he said as he took my hand and led me into the ball room.

Once he was on the dance floor he started dancing with me and twirling me around.

After about 10 minutes of dancing we heard a big boom come from outside and all was silent.

All of a sudden something busted through the roof top. Dust and smoke went everywhere. Liam pushed me behind him and told me to stay calm and don't panic(at the disco😂).

"Little humans look at them run around like ants"!, one of them said. A female.

She looked to be innocent and kind but her attitude fooled me

"Slow down Navaeh. We are here to capture", another one said. A male.

And finally there was a little dog that was pure black

"You guys let's have at least a little fun but calm down",THE DOG SAID!

I was about to pass out until I heard Liam start talking.

"You shouldn't be here this is Angel territory"!

I was so confused. What was going on?

"L-Liam what is going on"?

"Why don't you tell her". All three said in unison.

"I am not doing that! Never! She doesn't need to know".

"Then we will take her and tell her",the male said.

Before Liam could protest the man swept me off my feet and started walking off with me. I didn't notice over Liam trying to reach me that we started to take flight. He had wings!

Then I started screaming.