Misplaced

Mr.Romano's business associate arrived yesterday. I am thankful that I have to go back to school. But,that means I have to deal with more ignorant people. I mean don't get me wrong,I'm a nice person and all but,I can't stand some people and the way they present themselves. I don't judge people based on their looks,but on the way they present themselves and their personality. I know I am just a 16 year old but,I know more than most of them and know how to use proper English and grammar. As I get ready for school I feel as if someone is watching me,then I feel a chill on my neck. I turn around startled. It must be my imagination,I think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive at school early,so I go to the library and decide to study for an upcoming test. I grab a few text books on astronomy,that's what the test is on. As I am flipping through different topics on astronomy I hear snickering behind me. I turn around to see my least favorite people you can imagine.(Besides Mr.Romano) I honestly had no idea what they were snickering about. I guess it's just my appearance. I dress differently from others and they think they can tease me about it.

 I dress differently from others and they think they can tease me about it

(Eliza)

I don't care though because I will never stop being who I am. I do have anxiety and depression issues. The teasing doesn't make it any better. I just want to crawl into a hole and disappear. That's what it feels like. I do express my self openly though. I really am uncomfortable though So,I grab my belongings and head to the bathroom. As I walk into the women's bathroom I hear footsteps behind me and already know what I am in for. I turn around as I hear the bathroom door shut and the door lock. The group of girls surround me and start pushing me into the wall.

"You should just die,nobody likes you anyway",one girl said.

"Yeah,no one would notice you were gone",another one said.

As one of the girls gave me their last push against the wall I feel my scalp open and blood trickle down my forehead. As my vision blurs I hear footsteps get further and fade. As I sit there on the edge of passing out I think,maybe those girls were right.....

-Hey  guys! I just wanted to say a few things. Please read this. I don't want any of you to feel ashamed of dressing freely and expressing yourselves.EVER. If someone says something to you either just ignore it or just say,"I don't give a shit what you think"! You are your own person don't let anyone stop you. Be you.

~Byeee!