Bonus Chapter 21

Virgil's POV

I carefully wiped the white, sticky mess off of my face and glared at Roman. "I can't believe you!" I laughed. "You threw fucking frosting at me!"

"Language, Virgil!" Patton yelled as he whirled to face me, nearly knocking the cookies off of the counter.

"Sorry," I mumbled before leaning into Roman. I kissed him deeply and rested my left hand on his cheek. His hands slid to my hips, and I took advantage of his distraction, dipping my fingers into the bowl of icing. Once we pulled away, I swiped my fingers across his nose and dashed away.

"Virgil, how could you betray me like this?" he cried dramatically.

"Easily."

Roman grabbed the bowl from off of the counter and chased after me. A scream escaped my lips as I dashed down the hallway and into his bedroom, quickly slamming the door behind me and locking it. Princey tried the doorknob first before laughing a little. There was a loud thud, and the door was broken open, causing it to hit the wall.

"Why do you know how to do that?" I whined.

"A prince needs to know how to save his damsels in distress," he responded.

I slowly backed up as he advanced until my back hit the door. "Roman, let's not be hasty. We can talk about this."

He grabbed the frosting-covered wooden spoon from the bowl and gently spread the sugary mess across my face.

My mouth wide in shock, I swiped the frosting off of my cheek and quickly smeared it down the front of his face.

The fight lasted a good couple of minutes, leaving us both sticky and laughing. Princey ended up on top of me. He giggled and kissed the frosting off of my cheek. "Patt's going to be mad we ruined all of his icing." He kissed my lips.

There was a knock on the doorframe, and I looked over Roman's shoulder to see Logan standing in the doorway. "Patton would appreciate an apology," the Logical Side stated simply. "He also believes that it should no be your job to remake the frosting." With that, Logan walked out.

Roman and I looked at each other, hearing Patton's whining from the other room. We chuckled to ourselves and stood, ready to go remake the sugary concoction.