Meeting Up With Finn

Sitting on the bench where Finn told me to wait made me doubt myself. I don't think that could have been him... could it? I was fumbling with my fingers when a medium sized guy with a black hoodie over his head, wearing sunglasses approached me.

"Hey, Liana. This is Finn, come with me please." He said, whispering. He leads me away and takes me to a car. I stopped.

"How can I trust you?" I say, Finn sighs and takes off his hood and the glasses. It was really him.

"Now, can you trust me?" He asks me. I nod and we both get into the car. The car drives us around, until it pulls into a driveway. He opens the door for me and I climb out of the car.

"Thanks," He takes me inside the house and I sit down.

"Okay, guys." He says, as he's saying that a bunch of teens come out from a room. I gasp.

THE CAST OF STRANGER THINGS!

"Wait, I thought you said that it was just you." I frown.

"Only to get you," Finn smirks. I look around and see Caleb. my heart was pumping so fast in my chest. He smiles, and it just brightened the room, Gaten looked between us and rolled his eyes. Caleb was my celebrity crush as well as Gaten, but Caleb is the top. I loved them so much and Joe, he was my favourite.

"Hi, you must be Liana Kerry? Right?" Natalia asked, coming over to me.

"Yes, I'm Liana and I'm just guessing that your Charlie? Right?" I joke, Natalia laughs and nods.

"Yes, I'm Charlie and this is Natalia." Natalia motioned her hand to Charlie.

Charlie frowned. "Wait, hold on... are you joking or...?"

"Oh, I'm not joking," I said very seriously. Charlie's eyebrows raised a slight. "Can you get a joke?" I questioned smiling. 

"No, he can't." Natalia says. I see Joe coming up behind her. He nods to me and I nod back.  "Ooh! I really liked your eyes, they looked pretty in the video but in real life."

"Thanks," I smile. "People don't really like my eyes, I get a lot of hate for them..."

"Seriously?" Sadie gasped. "No, they are beautiful." I smile even more. Sadie moved towards me. "Welcome to the cast," She hugs me. I blush with happiness. FINALLY! A DREAM COME TRUE!

Millie was sitting off to the side texting someone and giggling about something. Noah moved over to her and she quickly turned her phone off. "Oh, hey." She says, looking at Noah, they she moves her gaze towards me. "Oh, sorry didn't see you there."

"Was probably texting Jacob, correct?" Gaten nudges her. Millie starts to blush and she stage punches Gaten, he dramatically moved his head and fell on the floor. I laugh at the friendship.

"Sorry, I'm Millie but I guess you already know that. Correct?" Millie sighs.

"Of course not." I say sarcastically.

Millie smiles and shuffles away from Gaten and Noah, she goes back on her phone and laughed even more.

Gaten rolled his eyes and stood up. "Hey, you must be Liana, correct?" I nod, he brushed his fingers through his curly hair. I look over to where Priah is sitting, she was with Maya. Priah looked up and smiled.

"Hey," She said, "I recognize you from somewhere..." Her voice trails off as she narrows her eyes to remember.

"Uh..." I frown. "I don't know..."

"We're you an extra in ________?" Priah asked.

"Oh, yes!" I exclaimed. "You were _______ in that. Correct?" I Priah nodded. I look over to Maya, she seemed a bit distant from the others.

"Hey," I smile at her. The brown haired girl smiled back.

"Okay everyone!" I hear two load voices come from behind me. I turn around and gasp. THE DUFFER BROTHERS! "So, we would like to acknowledge Liana for being here. Congratulations!" Everyone clapped and I ducked my head with embarrassment "And for Maya! And Priah, even though you were with the cast you are now a full cast member." Everyone clapped again. I joined in. "We are going to do the table read next week, everyone be ready. Get rest and eat healthy. We are going to fly out tomorrow." Matt hands everyone tickets. "Some of you will be on different flights, while others might end up together. It just came out how it did."

I take the ticket and look at it. It says 6:30 AM departure. Row 2 seat G. First class! Yes! Caleb comes up to me.

"What seat did you get?" He asks, looking at my ticket.

"Uh... I got seat G," I start to say.

"I got seat J!" Sadie exclaimed. "What time? What row?"

"I got 6:30 AM departure, row 2." I say, looking at my ticket again.

"No way! Same. Yay. We will sit together!" Sadie exclaimed. I smile, happy to see that she is happy.

"I have seat E!" Someone called. I look around to see. It was Natalia. She moved towards us. "Seat buddies!" She exclaimed happily.

"Yasssss!" Sadie smiled, and then she giggled. "Arggg, we have to get up early!"

"Yep, we have to get up at 3 cause we need time to get there, go through security and everything." I say, Natalia groans too.

I look at my phone and I see that my dad texted me. "I have to go." I say, starting to the door. Matt and Ross tell me the plan and I say goodbye to everyone and I head out the door. I go back to the park and my dad comes and picks me up.

"So, how was it?" He asks.

"It was so cool!" I exclaim. I tell him what Matt and Ross told me. I showed him the ticket and told him when he had to get up. "Wait, I could just take the bus..?"

"No!" He said quickly. "You are getting too famous to be taking the bus anywhere. I'll get up and drive you. Okay?"

"Okay," I sigh.