On The Bus Ride

Someone knocked on the door, Sadie and I both looked at each other and shrugged. I get up and open it. Matt was there. "Come on guys. We are going to do the table read. You have had fun for these few days and now it's time to get serious."

Sadie leaps off the bed and we both get into our shoes. I get into my converse while Sadie gets into her Adidas. The paparazzi were flashing their cameras, yelling for autographs or pictures. Sadie stops for one picture and then she continues to go. I look around and see a girl not saying anything and doing nothing. She looks up as I move towards her. Camera flashes were going off like crazy, I go to her and smile. She smiles back. "Do you want a picture?" She nods. I take a picture with her and she asks me a question.

"Would you mind signing this? My sister is sick but she wanted to come and I wanted her to get something." The little girl asked, she looked to be around 10 years old, maybe 9. I nod and I sign the poster. I look closely at it and see that it's a drawing. A drawing of me. I smile even more and write:

I hope you get better and I love you dearly:) -Liana

"Thank you so much!" The girl smiles. I laugh and nod, following everyone else to a bus. We get on and it starts to move.

"That was sweet of you," Gaten says, I look to my right and see him sitting in the other aisle.

"Oh, thanks." I turn my phone on and I see a lot of Instagram messages. There was videos of me talking to the little girl, videos of me telling the people to leave us alone and just video edits in general. I go to one profile account and scroll through it. Their username was @lianakerryoffical I laughed because my username was @lianakerryofficial I decide to follow them. I go to one of their posts and it was an edit of me. I like it and I comment: wow. Thanks for this. I love it:) love you dearly:)

I tap out of it and look through my followers. There were a lot of fan accounts of Stranger Things and the cast. I turn off my phone and I start to talk to everyone.

Sadie and Caleb were in a conversation together. I look over to Gaten. He was staring ahead of him. "Hey, uh." I start. "I'm bored,"

Gaten looks at me and laughs. "Yeah, same,"

"How long does it take to get to the set?" I ask, Gaten frowns. He shrugs and I laugh. He starts to hum. "What song are you singing?"

"When I was your man." Gaten says. I laugh.

"Really?! I love that song and I know the entire lyrics." I smile. He smiles back. We start a duo.

"Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now," Gaten starts.

"Our song on the radio but it just sounds the same," I sing.

"When my friends talk about you all it does is just brings me do-o-o-wn and my heart breaks a little when I hear your name,"

"It all just sounds like oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oooo, hm too young to dumb to realize," I smile.

"That I should have bought you flowers," Gaten hops over from his seat to the seat beside me.

"And held your ha-a-and," I laugh.

"Should have give you all my hours, when I had the chance. Take you to every party cause all you wanted to was da-a-a-a-ance, now my babies dancing but she's dancing with another man," we do a duet. Everyone stops what they are doing and back to us.

"My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways," Gaten and I sing together, not realizing that everyone was staring at us.

"Caused a good strong women like you to walk out my life," I look up and realize that everyone was watching and some were filming us.

"Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, nooo and it haunts me every time I close my eyes, it all just sounds like oo-oo-oo-oo-oooooo, hm too young to dumb to realize," Gaten looks up too and laughs.

"That I should have bought you flowers, and held your hand. Should have gave you all my hours, when I had the chance. Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was da-a-a-ance, now my babies dancing, but she's dancing with another man," Gaten and I sing together.

"All though it hu-u-urts, I'll be the first to say that..." I sing.

"I was wro-o-o-o-o-o-ong, oh I know I'm probably much too late, to try and apologize for my mistake, but I just want you to knooo-o-ow," Gaten hits Caleb's phone as he was videoing it.

"I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your ha-a-a-nd, give you all his hours, when he has the chance," I sing, and Gaten and I start to do a duet again. "Take you to every party, cause all you wanted to do was da-a-a-ance, do all the things I should have done. When I was your man, do.. all.. the .. things I should have done... when I was your ma-a-a-a-a-n." Everyone claps, Sadie moves her phone down and I look over her shoulder. She was on snapchat, I could see that she posted it on her story.

"Thank you everybody!" Gaten and I laugh together. "We love you all!"

Everybody laughs and smiles.

I turn my phone back on and I see that Sadie did post on her snapchat story, I click it and there's a video of Gaten and I. I show it to Gaten. We both smile. I click to Finn's story and there is another video of us singing, but from farther away. I check out Millie's story and there is a picture of Jacob and her, and I tap past it and there is... again... another video of us singing. The bus pulls to a halt, we have finally arrive at the set.