Finally Here

The plane pulled into the boarding dock and we all stood up once it was at full stop. I grab my bags from above and pull my backpack over my shoulder and we walk off the plane, some flight attendants asking for pictures with us. We go to the bag place and wait for our bags. There was a swarm of people circling around us.

"Hey, everyone. We have to go!" I yell over the people, after 20 minutes of us taking pictures with us and getting our bags.

"Aw!" Went around the entire place.

Natalia , Noah, Sadie and I pushed our way through the crowd, people taking pictures and videos. I look at my phone as we get into the car to drive us to the motel. I post a picture of me looking out the plane window. After not even 20 seconds I have 100 likes and it continues to grow. I look up at Sadie and she was texting her mom. I decide to text my dad.

[messages]

Me: hey

Dad: how is everything so far? Did you eat. How was your anxiety on the plane?

Me: i was fine. I had Sadie and Natalia with me as well as Noah and we ate

Dad: okay, good. What did you have?

me: We got Tim Hortons. I got a donut, a smoothie and a sandwich

Dad: k, i have to go now.

Me: okay, bye. Ttyl

Dad: ?

Me: ttyl=talk to you later

Dad: okay. Bye

[out of messages]

We soon show up at the motel, it was better then I thought. Usually you hear about motels and they are old and run down. Right? Well this one isn't. It has a nice front of it. It is only 2 stories, it's not that big but it seems to fit a good amount of people.

We get out of the car and go to the front. We get our rooms and are given key cards for the rooms and head to the second floor. I go into my room, I was sharing a room with Sadie. We both unpack and I take my computer out of my computer bag. I sit on the bed I claimed as mine and I open Mail. I see that I have an email from my agent. I open it up. This is what it said:

Congratulations Liana!
Wow, I can't believe it. You got the role. Well I have to say that I am proud to be your agent. I will fly over in two days and we can get together and work on your character and your lines. Have fun in Atlanta!
From __________

I smile and I look up, Sadie had left the room, I frowned. I hear a door open and I see her in her bathing suit. "Come on. Let's get Noah and Natalia and go swimming!"

I smile and nod. Going into the bathroom and getting into my bathing suit:

 Going into the bathroom and getting into my bathing suit:

Sadie and I knock on Noah's door. He opened it and looked at us. He frowned and then we told him, "We are going to go swimming. What are you waiting for?" He quickly turned around and got into his bathing suit(in the bathroom) and we all went to Natalia's room. We waited for her to get ready and all headed down to the swimming pool, towels were provided at the pool deck.

Noah ran towards some of the chairs and 'claimed' them. He turned around and speed walked to the diving board (this is an outside pool) he ran off and jumped, screaming like a girl. As he was running up to the diving board, I had whipped out my phone out and I videoed him. Sadie and I were laughing so hard as I posted it on my snapchat story. I throw my phone onto my towel and Sadie and I go up the stairs to the diving board, I looked down and see Natalia wade into the pool and swim to Noah. Sadie runs and jumps off the diving board, splashing into the water below. I slowly moved to the edge of the board. My fear of heights creeping up onto me. I looked down and waited for Sadie to move out of the way before I jumped in, and because I was a lifeguard and I could hold my breath for so long, I opened my eyes underwater and started to swim to the edge of the pool, I looked back to see Sadie and Natalia look around confused, I heard their voices muffled by the water.

I see Noah and I tug his foot, I hear him scream above the water and he looks down, I had already swam behind him and I popped up out of the water. "Jeez Liana!" Noah shouts at me.

I laugh. Sadie and Natalia look over and had a look of relief on their faces. They both came over. "What,"

"You almost killed me!" Noah exclaimed dramatically.

"Well, it's better I kill you then the Demogorgon. Correct?" I laugh.

"WRONG!" I hear a voice coming from my left. We all looked and see Finn standing there in his bathing suit. "I got here early this morning." He shouts as he runs, jumping into the pool. As he surfaces from underwater, I yell at him.

"No running!" He quickly swims towards us.

"Guess what," He said.

"What," Natalia frowns.

"Matt and Ross booked this motel for just the cast!" Finn exclaimed, his curly hair flattened to his face.

"Really?" Noah frowns, not believing it.

"Yeah, I'm telling the truth," Finn says, he latches onto my shoulders and propels himself to the edge of the pool, sending me underwater. I gasp as I resurface.

"Thanks bud," I glare at him, teasingly. Finn just smiles his smile and grabs the side of the pool.

"Oh shit again!" Natalia groans. "More paparazzi!" She looks to her right and there was a bunch of people with notebooks and cameras.

"Liana!" One of them called. I looked back at Sadie and the rest and frowned.

"What do they want," I whispered to them.

Sadie shrugged. "Just go to them, see what they want."

I get out of the pool, dripping wet I walk over to them, my faded brown hair plastered to my face. I shake my head and my hair detaches.

"What do you feel about everyone so far?" One person asks.

I just look at them and say. "First of all, can we not have fun with you guys all over the place watching our every move and second of all they are great and nice, and they are fun to be around." I look into the camera, "And would you guys please leave now. We want to have fun without you guys watching."

The people just looked at each other, but no one moved. I just sigh and go back to everyone else.

Finn frowned and asked. "What did you tell them?" I look back over my shoulder.

"I told them to please leave because we want our fun time without them watching us." I say, turning back to Finn.