Ready For The Table Read

We get off the bus and I look around, it was a big place, fans were screaming as we were walking to the building. Security guards guided us into the building having their arms out so the fans can't come near us. As we enter the building the screaming was muffled by the walls. "That... that was crazy!" I exclaimed.

Gaten nodded and Sadie murmured. "They have gotten crazier though. Before they were okay, still crazy but now... now they are uncontrollable!" Sadie groaned and we enter a room. The Duffers were already in the room along with Shawn Levy. The extras who had lines were sitting at another table. They looked up, excited.

"Okay, welcome. We saw your guys snapchat stories, it was pretty funny." Matt Duffer, I think, said.

"Oh, thanks," I laugh, I sit down in my seat that was next to Gaten's and Sadie's. I look around and on Gaten's left there was Finn, Noah, Natalia, Dacre, and Charlie, while on Sadie's right there was Priah, Maya, David, Winona, and Caleb. I look around just like the extras, they were happy but I was excited, excited to be apart of the cast, excited to be friends with them.

"We will start in 10 minutes to make sure we have everything set." Shawn Levy said.

[15 minutes later]

"Okay, so we are five mixtures over, let's start." Matt Duffer says.

"Let's start from the top," Shawn looks down at the script. "Three... two... one... go!"

"Lucas! Come back here!" Finn calls.

"What do you want, Mike?" Caleb raises his voice over Finns.

Finn takes a deep breath of frustration, "I want you to tell me the deal about what's happening between you and Max." Caleb mumbles something under his breath. "What did you say?"

"I said nothing, so you just leave me alone!" Caleb starts to yell.

"Hey Midnight! Frogface!" Peyton Wich called.

"What do you possibly want Troy?" Caleb groaned, seeming to put some power into his voice.

"You two seem to be in trouble," Peyton said with a smirk.

"Huh?" Finn frowned.

"The principle wants you," Peyton said, with a little bitter laugh.

"Why?" Caleb asked. "Why do you think we will believe you Troy?"

"Because, it's about the freak." Peyton said really snarky.

Finn and Caleb both gulp at the same time. "Come on," Caleb says nervously. "Let's go Mike."

"El!" Finn yelled.

"Mike?" Millie said really quietly.

"Ah, hello boys," Said Tony (full name: Tony Vaughn, plays the principal Mr. Coleman) "Please, take a seat,"

"Uh, what's this about?" Finn confused.

"Eleanor here... we have some stuff to discuss," Tony said in a quiet but unsettling voice.

"What stuff?" Finn asked, his voice wavering.

"Well, she had Troy pinned against a locker..." Tony said.

"And...?" Caleb's voice dropped as if thinking about something.

"And she wasn't touching him, blood was dripping from her nose. Does any of you know what this means?" Tony asked.

"No..." Finn sighed.

"It means that she can't be here anymore. We made a promise and you broke it." Tony said harshly.

"Break promise?" Millie's voice went up and very quiet.

"Yes El..." Finn sighs. "You broke the promise."

"You three can leave but I expect to talk to Jim Hopper tomorrow," Tony said.

"Eleven!" Finn yells. "Why did you do that? You're not supposed to use your-" he broke off as Caleb hushed him. "Oops... well you're not supposed to use your powers in school!" He lowered his voice.

"S-sorry..." Millie's voice trailed off.

"Hey Stalker!" Sadie called.

"Max!" Caleb's voice went up. "How are you? You weren't at school yesterday and I got worried."

"You don't have to look after me as if I am a baby, but I was sick." Sadie said.

"Guys! Guys!" Gaten yells. "I made a new friend!"

"Who is it?" Caleb asks.

"Her name is..." Gaten's voice trails off.

I look onto the paper, noticing it was my line is say, "my... my name is..." I lower my voice.

"What?" Finn gets inpatient.

"Nine..." I finally say.

"Nine?" Millie says. "NINE!"

[after the table read]

"Okay, guys. That was great and Jimmy has asked if you guys can go to his show tomorrow," Matt says.

"Yeah!" Noah skips up into the air.

"So, you guys have to leave tonight to fly over." Matt says.

"Oh.. thats pretty soon," I laugh, Sadie nods and Gaten laughs with me.