Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning smelling bacon and pancakes. I ran downstairs just to find just that. When I got down stairs my mom was all ready making me a plate.

"Hey I got you in a school and it starts today." Mom stated.

"But I don't have any stuff?" I questioned.

"It's in that chair over there in the living room." She replied.

"Oh, well when does it start?"

"Half an hour, hurry you don't want to be late for your first day!" She said with a smile.

I ran back up stairs and jumped in the shower. Then I put some random random cloths on and blow dried my hair and put some perfume on. Then I checked for any noticeable bruises ( it was a habit ) and there was a few so I tried to cover then up with my foundation. Some were a success other you could still see.

After that I got a sudden rush of happiness because in a few months I don't have to worry about my bruises because they'll be all gone.

I snapped back to reality, hurried down the stairs, kissed my mom bye, grabbed my stuff, and rushed out they door.

My car even had a GPS in it and my mom already set it up and now it'll just lead me to school.

I turned on the radio and Tennis Court was on by Lorde so I kind of was jamming out on the way to school.

When I got there I was 10 minutes early. I found my way to the office and asked for my schedule. It took a minute but when I was done I still had 3 minutes to go to my 1st period.

Luckily Ms.Donna in the office gave me a map, bell schedule, and my normal schedule. So I didn't have to much trouble finding it.

By the time I got there I only had 1 minute left. So I walked up to the teacher and told him I'm new to this school. I'm glad it was the beginning of the school year otherwise I would to introduce myself to everyone.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry I don't update this book a bunch I'm just really busy with my other story Cloud 9. And if your into weed and mysterious chicks then you should check it out.