Stephano

Hey guys sorry for the super late update, but hey at least I did. Hope you enjoy!
Authors P.O.V.
"Don't be sad. Uncle Monty will be down soon" Violet told the crocodile. "It can't understand you. Dr. Montgomery said the broken-hearted crocodile's mating just happens to sound like depressed human speech" Klaus said. "I know, I just like talking to it" Violet replied. "I wish he'd go back outside. He's...annoying" Klaus said. "Woah is me" the crocodile went again making Klaus more annoyed at the crocodile. "Woah is you? We're the ones who's parents perished in a fire, and now we're being tossed around like hot potatoes" Klaus spoke to the animal. "Look Klaus. It can't understand you" Violet quoted Klaus's words teasingly. "I know that! Sorry" he yelled but then apologized, Violet stood up from the ground and stood by her brother. "Klaus, I know how you feel. We're always going to miss our parents. But...Monty's been a good guardian so far and it seems like our parents really wanted us here" Violet reasoned with him. "But that's just it. Our parents never mentioned Dr. Montgomery. Why did we never visit him? I thought we knew all our parents friends. I thought we knew everything about them" Klaus explained to his sister. "I'm sure they had a good reason for not telling us about Monty" Violet figured. "Maybe it was the same reason they sent us to Briny Beach that day. Or maybe there was a more sinister reason" Klaus said. "Hey Guys" Eleanor came into the room her hair still wet from taking a shower. "Bambini? Baudelaire, and Eleanor Bambini! There you are, how was your day?" Monty said coming into the room seconds after Eleanor. "I polished the tortoise and Sunny feed it some bananas, Klaus clipped the iguanas nails, and earlier today Eleanor helped clean some of the cages" Violet told her uncle. "Ah thank you I am so grateful. Perhaps when I'm out, you can lure the androgynous cobra out of my sock drawer," Monty said. "Where are you going" Klaus asked the Dr. "Well I'm gonna go into town and pick up a few things that I like to keep in stock. Wasp repellent, canned peaches, a fireproof canoe. And then tonight we'll go see our first movie. Won't that be exciting" Montgomery questioned. "What movie are we seeing" Eleanor asked smiling at the idea of watching a movie. "Well we won't know until we get there" The Dr. Said. "I've never heard of a movie theater that doesn't tell you what movie is playing" Klaus said interested. "Klaus Baudelaire I have a feeling there are many things that your going to see that you've never heard of before. Life is a conundrum of esoterica. Come along, Raymond Ditmars. There we go, come along. Yes. Now there we go. Ta-Ta for now. Come along, come along. Yes. Yes. That's right" The reptile expert said walking away with one out of many reptiles. "What did he mean 'conundrum of esoterica'?" Violet asked Klaus. "Well a conundrum is a mystery. And esoterica are obscure objects or documents. Look at this. This is the original blueprints for Dr. Montgomery's landscaping. Those hedges outside make up a labyrinth. And if you look at the labyrinth from the top, it's..."-"fathers tattoo!" Eleanor cut off Klaus examining the blue print. "It's a mark of villainy" Klaus added. "Monty cannot be in cahoots with Count Olaf. He seems to nice" Violet said. "Things aren't always as they seem. Something strange is going on here. Mother and father told us all sorts of stories that happened before we were born. So why doesn't the name Montgomery Montgomery ring a bell" Klaus said, and if on cue the doorbell rang. Violet picked up Sunny and the four children walked slowly to the front door sharing a look. The door opened and there stood none other then Count Olaf in a lab coat, beard, and bald head. "Good morning, I am Stephano, Dr. Montgomery Montgomery's new assistant" the villain said in a heavy accent. "It's afternoon you baboon" Eleanor said glaring at "Stephano". "And you're Count Olaf." Klaus stated. "Perhaps one of you can take my suitcases up to my room. The ride along that smelly rode was dull and unpleasant, and Stephano is very tired" The vile man kept going in his act. "Your Count Olaf, and if anyone ever deserved to travel along Lousy Lane, it's you" Violet said. "We will not help you with your luggage and we will not let you in this house" Klaus spoke quickly and closed the door for it only to get stopped by Olaf's knife. Count Olaf took the sharp weapon out of the door and opened it stepping inside of the house. "Well, I see you children haven't changed a bit. Violet you're obviously as stubborn as ever. Klaus your still wearing those idiotic glasses from reading to many books. Elanor your still just as enormously annoying. And I can see little Sunny here still has nine toes instead of ten" Count Olaf said walking towards the children, only for them to step back and walk backwards on the stairs. "Uh oh" baby Sunny said. "What are you talking about. My sister has ten toes, like the vast majority of people" Klaus said. "Really? That's odd. I could have sworn she lost one of her toes in an accident. I seem to recall a man named Stephano being so confused by being called Count Olaf that he accidentally dropped his knife on one of her little feet and severed one of her toes"Olaf said continuing to climb the stairs after the children. "You wouldn't dare" Violet spoke, the worry on her face quite clear. "Let's not discuss what I would or would not dare do. Instead let's discuss your poor unfortunate parents. Your father and mother were very brave in their days. But...their days are over Baudelaires" Olaf told them a dark look on his face. "That is not a picture of our parents" Klaus said. "Yes it is. They're inside the piano" The Villain said looking at them and then back to the picture of a grand piano in the middle of a room. "How do you know that" Klaus questioned. "I took the picture" Olaf answered as if it was that simple. "And now all that's left of them is their enormous fortune, and that enormous fortune is mine" Count Idiot said. "Never" Klaus replied. "Never is a very long time. And your ridiculous Uncle will be back in a few seconds. -Ahh!" Count Olaf screamed as the reptile clock screeched and scared him. The three siblings and their friend took the chance, and ran down the stairs. "Go" Klaus yelled from behind them. They ran into the reptile room closing the door.