Chapter 5

Darcy's POV:

After I left my house, which was very hard for me, I walk to the bus station. I see there is a bus coming in ten minutes going to Downtown London. I pay for the ticket, which was pretty cheap when the bus comes. "Going for a new start, I'm guessing?" the guy bus driver asks me.

"How'd you know?" I ask him, curious.

"You look very nervous and your bag looks pretty full, so you're either smuggling a bunch of drugs or you've got a lot of your things in that bag. I'm pretty sure it's the latter since you look pretty young." he says. I sit in the seat right behind him.

"Well, I've got no drugs. You can check my bag. I just got reunited with my dad, and it's going horrible." I tell him honestly.

"What about your mum?" he asks.

I swallow the lump that forms in my throat and clear my throat. "She passed a month ago. My dad wouldn't let me go back to my house that I miss pretty bad right now without him being there, so I left."

"He's probably worried about you." the bus driver says.

"I doubt it. He's always busy and I left a note at least saying I was leaving." I shrug.

"You, little girl, have been through a lot, and I applaud you for that." he smiles at me. I don't know what it is, but I feel safe around this man.

"Thank you." I smile. "When is this bus ride over?"

"You going to Downtown?" he asks. I nod. "Few minutes. It's the next stop. So where are you staying tonight?"

"I don't know yet, but I'll find my way." I say once the bus comes to a stop. He smiles at me as I get off and I smile and wave right back at him then walk down the steps.

"Good luck, little girl." he says. Some people might mistake sincerity for rudeness, but he meant it nice. I walk down the sidewalk and look around the busy streets of London. Cars sailing by, people walking along the sidewalks, people crossing the street, people walking their dogs. I love this Downtown already.

I can't stay though, or my dad will find me. I can't let that happen. You may say I'm freaking out about it, but he is over controlling.

I walk into a Dairy Queen and then walk into the bathroom. I sit down on the toilet after I put the seat cover down, and I set my bag on the little hook for purses. I don't go in there to pee, I go on there to rest before I have to get back out on the streets.

The bathroom door opens a while later. "Um, excuse me, miss?" somebody says. "It's 10 o'clock which means the store is closing. I'm sorry, you have to leave."

I grab my bag and unlock the stall then walk out of the door. I walk out into the night, which is warm since it's almost summer.

I go over to a restaurant that is open 24 hours, and I walk in. I sneak past people and I go into a back table where it looks like no one is sitting in the area, and I lay on the circled booth with my bag under my head as a pillow so no one will steal it.

I close my eyes and fall asleep really quick.

Next Day Harry's POV

Me and the lads walked everywhere but then I saw something by the bus stop. I went closer and it looks like Darcy's phone.

I picked it up and asked the bus driver outside of a bus near the bus stop,"Hey have you seen a girl that looks a little like me?"

"Um, why do you want to know?" he asks.

"She's my daughter. She ran away from me when I did nothing to her." I say. "Now if you know who I'm talking about, I'd like you to tell me where she went off to."

"She got off the bus here in Downtown London. I didn't see where she went after she got off, I had to go drop off other passengers. I just got back from my shift to put more gas in this bus then go home because it's 11:30 at night. So if you lads would excuse me, I'm going home to sleep." the bus driver says.

"Yeah," I say defeated. "Good night, sir. Let's just go home boys and come back later." We walk back to our tour bus. I'm so glad no one noticed us tonight.

We go back to the house and get some sleep.

Darcy's POV

I wake up in the restaurant and sneak out of there quickly. I look for my phone in my bag. I don't see it.

Really?! Well, at least it was a flip phone, not a smartphone so it wasn't worth as much. I sigh for the thousandth time this week and move on.

I take a walk around London, going to anywhere and everywhere cool looking in the town. This is such an amazing place. I stay out until night, and I see the London Eye all lit up, and it's beautiful.

I've got a perfect idea for what to do tomorrow so the boys won't get me. I should've done it sooner!

-

Hey everyone this is a short chapter I think.. Can't tell on my tablet, but anyways I'm glad I've updated I want to update for every other day maybe.. I'm not sure yet.

If you liked the chapter, could u just hit that vote button and comment what you think about my book! Don't be a silent reader (:

Love you all !!