Chapter 14

So me and Calum made this plan. We can't let Harry know, or anyone except Michael, Ashton, and Luke. I want to have people know who I am.

The boys are almost done being 1D's opening act, they have tonight left. So tomorrow, they're going on a talk show in America. They're going to tell the world when they get to the show that they have big news and they want to bring someone special on stage, meaning me. We're going to reveal everything. I'm so excited!

"So, you sure you want to do this?" Calum asks me the next day. I nod. "People could get really mad, so I'm warning you, okay?"

"I know. I'm risking that because I am tired of having to cover my face in public and only go in public only when you guys are doing shows. It's annoying."

The boys have to go on stage and everything, and I'm waiting nervously by where I walk out on the stage at in a matter of minutes. "We have some exciting news and a special guest we want to bring out!" Ashton says as soon as I send a text to Harry saying to turn this on TV and watch it. I put my phone away and walk out on stage.

"So, this is our friend Darcy." Michael starts. "Darcy Styles."

Then, there's dead silence for about 10 seconds, then everyone realizes. Fans are now freaking out, screaming, crying, smiling.

"Yes, you heard right. This is Harry Styles' daughter, and I'm also dating her." Luke smiles to crowd after they calmed down a little.

My heart is pounding, and all the fans are looking at me. I'm getting a panic attack. I can feel it.

I am feeling faint, and the last thing I see is everyone yelling and gasping.

--------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Sorry this took so long, but some of you may know one of my family members passed and I was pretty sad about it (still am) but I'm going to try to update pretty regularly.

I don't like letting you guys down at all because I love all you guys!

This story is almost at 2K!!!! :D

PS sorry about the really really short chapter!