Chapter 10

Woo! Chapter 10! This took longer than planned and OMG RIGHT NOW IT SAYS OVER 400 READS YAY! ILYSM GUYS!

-------------------------------------

Darcy's POV:

So tomorrow is my birthday, and right now the boys are in America. This is exciting! I've always wanted to go to America but I never did.

Harry is talking to me again, but I still can't be seen in public. I have to hide my face and everything, it's very annoying. But right now, I'm backstage at a show in Chicago where Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton are playing right now. I'm hanging out with Harry right now, but also listening to the boys play. I'm watching from a place backstage where I can see the boys on stage.

After they finish Don't Stop, Luke says, "The next song is for a very special girl, but I don't think she knows it's about her. If you're watching, somehow, then this is for you. It's called I've Got This Friend." Then they sing the song, and I deflate.

Luke likes someone else. I tell myself in my head. Not me. Of course he doesn't. I'm just his mate's daughter. How could he like me?

(A/N: okay let's pretend 5SOS are the ages they are now in 2014, but One Direction is in there early 30's.)

I bite my lip and handle the rest of the show somehow, but then when it switches to Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael backstage, I just sit on the couch, and Calum comes over. "What's wrong?" he asks, concerned.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." I tell him. Yeah, tired of having a horrible life.

"You know, you can tell me anything. I won't tell anyone or anything, trust me." Calum says sincerely.

"Thanks. I don't know if I want to talk about it right now. Maybe later on the tour bus, okay?" I ask him. He nods.

"Okay good. No being sad on your birthday! Got it, young lady?!" Calum asks me.

"Cal, I'm only like a year younger." I laugh.

"Whatever." he mumbles. I roll my eyes at him.

Luke comes over and sits by me on the couch now. "So did you like the show?" he asks.

"Yeah it was good as always." I say. "I've never heard that song from you guys, I've Got This Friend."

"Yeah, well we don't play it at shows anymore." Luke says. "But there's a girl I like, and if she sees it, hopefully she'll realize it's about her."

"Yeah that would suck if she didn't realize." I say. "She's a lucky girl."

"Oh, well I think if she realizes it's about her and if she likes me back, then I'd say I'm the lucky one. She's great." Luke says and smiles. He must be thinking about her.

"I bet she is." I nod.

"Anyways, your birthday's tomorrow! Are you excited?" he asks.

"Yeah, I want to open that letter, I just wonder what is in it." I say.

"I have no clue, but I hope you have a really good birthday. I hope you like the gifts I got you." he smiles.

"Luke! I told you not to get me anything!" I exclaim.

"Oh it's fine. I really hope you like them!" he says.

"I'm sure I will." I smile at him.

"Anyways, I'm tired I'm gonna take a nap." Luke says. I nod and walk over to where I can see my dad perform with his other band mates.

I sing along to some of the songs and after the show, I am hanging out with Harry and his band mates. "So why are you staying with the 5SOS guys in their tour bus?" Harry asks.

"Well, I get along with them really well and they're close to my age." I tell him.

"Okay. As long as you're having a good time. But not too good of a time, okay?" he asks.

"Oh my god!" I laugh. "That's not how I meant that!"

"I know. Now go hang out with them for now if you want. See you tomorrow. We're celebrating your birthday tomorrow, just the ten of us, okay?" he says.

"Okay. Thanks Harry." I head over to the door. "Night guys!"

I find Ashton in the hallway next to the door I came out of. "Hey, the guys wanted me to wait for you so you get out of here okay." he says.

I nod and we walk outside, and I pull my hood over my face and Ashton guides me. "No one's even here right now, you just never know where paps can be though." After a minute of walking, Ashton says, "Okay we're on the bus now."

I pull my hood down and the boys all yell, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I jump, because they startled me.

I must look confused, because Michael says, "It's after midnight. It's technically your birthday."

"Oh I didn't even know what time it was." I smile. "Thanks by the way!"

"This is a party that just us put together, so you're having another party later. Harry probably told you." Calum says. I nod. "So Luke wanted to give you his present now instead of waiting for the other party like us."

Calum, Michael, and Ashton get off the bus and go somewhere and when I turn around to Luke, he has a guitar in his hands, and he starts strumming. Then he starts singing Last First Kiss by my dad's band.

I bite my lip and he looks down at his guitar the whole time, only looking up at me a few times. I smile really big when the song is over. He sets his guitar down slowly, then looks up at me, him smiling really big too.

"So, uh.." Luke trails off.

"That.. was amazing!" I exclaim. "I loved it." I run over and hug him.

"So, are you saying you feel the same way, or..." he trails off once again.

"Yeah, I've liked you since about a week or two." I blush.

"Well, I've liked you since I first saw you. I don't know, there's just something about you I really like, I guess." he smiles.

There sure are butterflies in my stomach right now. I look up at him, then look down at the floor again.

"So, what do you say?" he asks me.

"I say, let's see where this goes between the two of us, okay?" I smile at him. He nods.

He opens the tour bus door, and all the three guys come in again. How did all of this just happen?!

---------------------

I'm going to try to update again soon, but I don't know exactly when I'll be able to since school started again! Tell me what you think of the chapter by commenting and if you liked it maybe you could vote? :)