Chapter 6

Darcy's POV:

Once I wake up tomorrow, I go to a library nearby. I walk in and I go on a computer and I go to a website that sells airplane tickets. I buy a ticket to one of the places I've always wanted to go to. Australia.

The boys won't suspect me going there. I see there's a flight for tonight at 9:30 at night. I race to the airport and I go through security to get me and my bag checked, then I go to a place where you wait for your flight at.

For the few hours wait, I pull out a picture of me, my mum, and Harry out from when I was about 6 months old and just look at it. That's when my life was actually simple.. I think in my head.

"Flight 673 to Sydney, Australia is now boarding." a lady says over the loudspeaker. I grab my bag and go to where I'm supposed to so I can get on the plane. (A/N sorry I've never been on a plane so I'm just trying to think of what you would do.. now back to the story..)

Goodbye England! Goodbye Dad!

Harry's POV:

The boys and I have to go to Simon's office. I'm so nervous, but I can't help feeling like a student going to a principal's office at school right now.

"Lads, come on in." Simon comes out of his office and says. "We have lots to discuss today."

We all walk into his office and sit in the chairs right in front of his desk. "So boys, why did you want to postpone the tour? You've postponed four tour dates."

"Well, sir, I actually found out about where my daughter went.. She went looking for me." I speak up nervously.

"You have a daughter??" Simon asks sternly. I nod and bite my lip.

"Wow." Simon says, clearly shocked. "Let's not let the paps know about this, or people will be unhappy."

"The thing is now, she ran away and I can't find her. I'm scared of her getting hurt." I say.

"I know you want to find her, but you realize you have to finish the last 3 weeks of this UK leg of the tour. I have people who can find her, no problem." Simon says. "Tomorrow, you're playing another show. You have to or we'll lose money."

I hope our fans know that we don't keep putting all of these new fragrances and other items out that are expensive. It's Simon and our management, all they want is money. When they lose money, they are angry at us, when it's not our faults they keep putting out all of these new items and at a expensive price at that. If parents keep buying our stuff for their kids, they're going to go broke! I hate when people think it's our fault we're saturating the market. We're in it for the fans, not the money.

"Remember, after this leg of the tour, you're going to Australia. You'll start in Sydney, Australia for three nights." Simon says.

"Okay, sir." we all say in unison. We walk out of his office and go to the house.

"Why does Simon do this to us??" I think aloud. "I want to be able to find Darcy. Not his people, as he said it!"

"Mate, you know Darcy wasn't too fond of you, just saying, so I think it's for the best." Zayn says. "It may not feel the best, but I'm pretty sure it is. Simon cares about us, even though he doesn't show it well. He's not just going to give up on finding Darcy."

"You can't just mope around. We have to put on a show for the fans, no matter what. Especially since the fans don't know about Darcy, and we can't tell them." Niall says. "Otherwise, Simon's going to chew you out!"

"I know, I know!" I sigh. "I don't need scoldings from you guys too. You don't know what it's like to have a daughter or to lose her two times. Or to have her hate your guts."

They all go silent. "See? You have no clue what it's like to walk in my shoes." I say and run into my room. I growl under my breath as I strip down to my boxers and my shirt and get into my bed.

I lay there on the bed for what seems like forever, until I finally fall asleep.

(Later..)

"Harry, come on we have to go to the arena we're playing at tonight!" Niall yells. "You slept all day and night yesterday! We have a show to do tonight!!"

I open my eyes and get out of bed. "This is our show tonight? I slept that long?!" I exclaim. Niall nods.

"We leave in two hours, so get your stuff together." Niall says. "We're about to have dinner though."

I pack my clothes and belongings in about 15 minutes, since most of my stuff was already in my bag since we haven't been here that long. I walk downstairs after packing and I see the guys on the couch. "Harry are you ready for dinner yet? We were waiting for you." Liam asks.

I nod. We go into the kitchen and grab slices of pizza that Louis and Liam made. I grab two slices then I get a bottle of water and go sit on the couch in the living room. I really hope Darcy is okay.

------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is crap but I just really wanted to update for my readers!! I thank anyone who is reading this, and don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapters! :) love you all!!