Chapter 8

Hey guys! I just had to put my four favorite Aussies in the story!!! :) I couldn't not do it!! They are so cute and hot and just omg, literally!

--------------------------

Darcy's POV:

I've been with the boys for about 3 weeks, and they've decided I'm coming on tour with them. I am best friends with all of them, which is great! So of course, I agreed to come on tour with them while they're the opening act for concerts.

"The guys are great that we're touring with. You're going to love them! Just don't love them more than us." Calum jokes.

"I won't and I hope I like them." I smile at the boys. "So I'm going to meet them today??"

"Yeah!" Calum says. "They're nice lads."

"I'm glad. I need more people to hang out with." I say.

"We aren't enough?" Calum jokes again. I slap his shoulder playfully.

"So Darcy, are you excited that you're on tour with us?" Luke asks me then sits down next to me.

"Yeah it seems fun, at least I hope." I smile.

"It is!" Luke exclaims. "Especially meeting and playing songs for all the fans."

"I bet. I would love to have people adore me like they do with you guys." I say.

"It's amazing, but I don't get why they adore me. I mean, I'm just a normal guy, except I'm famous which I'd rather have the fans and keep my private life private, but it's all good. I'm not going to complain because this is what I've wanted to do since I started posting covers of songs on YouTube." he reveals.

"Well you can sing really awesome, along with playing the guitar, and to be honest, your not bad looking." I smile and blush a little, so I look the other way.

Luke laughs. "Thanks. You're a good confidence booster, but I'm not really that good looking."

Yeah right, I think. Yeah, I kind of have a crush on Luke that started a couple of days ago. I haven't told anyone, but if I know for sure I can trust one of the guys I will tell them, other than Luke of course..

"Ready to meet the guys?" Luke asks me right as the door opens.

I nod. The first guy is revealed from behind the door and I gasp. "Harry?!"

"Darcy?!?" he and Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis all say.

"You know each other already?" Luke asks me. I nod, not being able to find words. I run to the first bunk I can find in the tour bus, then lay down there. I want to disappear.

"Darcy, tell me what's wrong." Luke asks me, after running after me. He kneels down to the level of the bunk.

"Harry... he's.. my dad, the one I told you about." I reveal to him. His eyes go wide.

"Wait. So, Harry Styles is your dad?" Luke asks, trying to wrap his brain around it. "He treated you that bad?"

"Yes, he practically made me leave the way he was overbearing." I say.

"Do you want me to get him out of here?" Luke asks. I shake my head.

"I have to talk to him sometime. And it's not fair to you guys since you're friends if he's not around when I'm hanging out with you guys." I say. "I just wasn't expecting this today. I mean, I didn't know you guys were touring with One Direction, ya know?"

Luke nods. "So do you want me to stay with you here or are you going to talk to him? It's up to you."

"I guess I should talk to him today." I say and get up.

"Okay, good luck." Luke says and I give him a thumbs up. We walk back into the room where everybody is.

"So, Harry's your dad?" Ashton asks me. I nod.

"Well it started out that my mom died, and before she did she told me to find my dad. So I went into our savings, which wasn't much, and I bought a VIP backstage pass. I found him, but we can't seem to get along, so I got too frustrated and left England to go here." I say to everyone.

"You know what I think," Luke starts. "I think you two are so much alike and that's why you can't stand the other one."

"You know, I think so to!" Michael says.

"So, can we talk alone?" I say, looking around to the other guys. They all get up and go into another room, which was probably hard since there was eight of them..

Me and Harry sit down on the couch. "I'm so glad I found you." Harry says and sighs.

"Well I'm sorry, you are a little too overprotective." I say. "Can you tone it down a little? Then I probably won't be running away."

"Probably." Harry chuckles. "I'll try. It's just, I want the best for you, ya know? I don't want to mess it up. And I'm nervous. Also, what if this gets out in the news somehow?"

I don't know what to say, so I look down at my shoes. "So, try to be a little more reasonable with me, too, okay? Please? I'm trying to figure out how to raise you. Um, by the way, I was supposed to give you this I think.. I found it at your house." Harry adds.

It's my mum's handwriting on an envelope. It says 'Darcy, don't open until I'm gone and you're 17.' on the front. "I can't read it yet, though. I'm turning 17 in two months. You hold on to it for right now, okay?" I hand it back to him. He nods.

"So, are we okay?" he asks, eager for a yes.

"I'll try to get along with you. I'm not saying I can, but I will try." I smile at him. He hugs me, and I hug him back.

"You can come back now boys!" Harry yells to them. "You have to read that on your birthday, okay?"

"Trust me, I will. I want to read it on right now, but I can't." I tell him. "That's why I gave it to you to hold on to."

--------------------------------

I UPDATED!!! YAAAY FINALLY!! haha I was a day late but I fell asleep last night pretty early :/

Hope all of you lovely readers enjoy! Don't forget to comment and/or vote please! I appreciate it and it means the world to me!! :D