Chapter 4

Three days. Three horrible days since we came back to my house. Couldn't Harry just forget about me and let me be in my own house?

He keeps saying he wants the best for me, but the best thing for me is being here without them.

I walk downstairs after I get up to go in the kitchen to find Liam cooking bacon and eggs. "Morning Darcy." Harry smiles at me. I nod and wave then walk into my living room and see Niall and Louis on the couch watching the World Cup, and being very loud.

Then, I hear the shower. Must be Zayn, he's the only one not down here. Why are the boys just making themselves at home when this is my home? I didn't say to mess with all of my things and my mum's things.

When I'm halfway up the stairs, Harry comes over to me. "Hey, don't you want breakfast? It's finally done."

I shake my head. "Why not? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!"

"Not hungry." I mumble and walk back up the rest of the steps. I go in my room, lay on my bed, and scream into my pillow. They are making me more and more mad.

I know, he's just worried about me. I can take care of myself. If my mom isn't here to take care of me, then no one else should try and take her place and I won't let them.

I should've just ran off instead of telling them I had to go back. I'm so stupid, I think in my head.

I get off my bed a few minutes later and walk to the bathroom, since Zayn finally finished his shower. I put up my hair then brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walk downstairs later on, and I see Harry is not there. "He went to go grab food for later." Niall tells me. Did he like read my mind or something? I nod and walk into the kitchen.

I open the fridge and look for food. I find some bacon from earlier and I take the plate and take it and a can of pop to my room.

I put on my outfit for the day and did my makeup and then I thought of a great idea. I made sure I had enough money and I packed a duffel bag with my things and made sure no one was near my room and went out the window to finally get me away from him but before I left I wrote a note.

To whoever comes in my room first, I'm fine I just needed to get away. I knew it would be a mistake to find you Harry, but I told you I didn't want you in my life, so I'm going on the bus so I guess this is goodbye

                                                                                                                          -Darcy xx

Harry's POV:

I just got back from going to the grocery store and I went up to Darcy's room to give her food and when I went in the window was open with a note on the table. I read over the words and then I rushed downstairs.

"You assholes were here and you didn't even notice Darcy left??" I yell to all four guys downstairs.

"What?" they all yell.

"I have to find her and make sure she's safe." I say. "You guys are helping me."

-

hey guys I'd like to thank my bff/sister @glittergirl214 for helping me write this chapter, I did some and she did some too! you should go check out her book called Disconnected its a 1D vampire book! She also made the amazing cover for this book! thank you Leila!!

love u all please tell me what you thought of this chapter!