Chapter 15

I'm so sorry guys I've been busy with school, and tbh I wasn't in the mood for writing this. I will try my hardest to update.

-------------------------------

So, apparently I was too nervous and passed out on stage from what the boys told me. I hate how that happens every once in a while. Anyways, I'm hanging out with my friend Kaitlyn who is dating Ashton.

"You two are so cute together!" I exclaim. She smiles and blushes. She does that a lot. "I'm going to see Luke. You go keep your beau company."

I walk into Luke's room and I lay down on his bed with him. Not like that you dirty minded people! He's on his phone, then he turns it off. "What's up?" I ask him, and kiss him on the lips right after that.

"Just was checking twitter, looking at indirects, following fans, the usual." he says. I nod.

"So, Harry called this morning." Luke says out of nowhere.

"Oh? What did he say?" I ask.

"He wanted to know if he could speak to you. I said you were sleeping and I didn't want to disturb you. Then he was talking to me after that about what we did on the interview."

"Oh. So is he mad?" I ask.

"Well he sure isn't happy." He states.

"So, should I call him?" I ask Luke.

"Yeah, but don't let him bring you down if he says crap, okay?"

"I'll try. It's hard sometimes."

----------------------------

Okay I know this is the shortest chapter in a fanfic ever probably and I'm the worst updater ever.

There's a lot of crap going on that I'm trying to deal with. But I'm so sorry :(