Chapter 3

Keaton's POV

I groaned and looked at my ceiling, what have I done? I've broken any connection with me and Brooklynn.. I'm so stupid! I should've known better.. I sighed, and opened my door to see Caiden and Brooklynn starting to leave. Brooklyn's eyes were red and puffy.

"Brooke!!" I yelled. she froze and took a deep breath and kept walking. I ran to catch up with her.

"Please.. I'm sorry.." she snorted. "yeah right."

She hurried and left with Caiden. I sighed and sat on the floor. I don't know what happened, but seeing her dressed and dance like that just turned me on so much, I couldn't control myself. but she wouldn't understand.. why am I so into her already??? I just met her yesterday.

Keaton, don't mess up like you did three years ago.. you don't want to hurt Brooklynn that way to, do you? no. I'll keep my distance, I won't hurt her. I closed my eyes ignoring the flashback from three years ago.

Brooklyn's POV

I smiled at Caiden when we got to bread co. I pushed Keaton outta my mind. was he cute? hell yeah, but he used me... as much as I wanted to forgive him I couldnt. Caiden is cute too, so maybe this will work? Keaton is mysterious, but rude.. why is he like that? I pushes him out of my thoughts again and got out of the car.

"How are you doing there beooklynn?" I looked at him and he had worry in is eyes.

"I'm ok.. why do you ask?" he shrugged and held the door open for me. I smiled and mumbled a thanks.

after we got our food and say down I quietly started to eat. I'm never been this quiet. Caiden sighed next to me.

"What's wrong brooke?" I looked up. "Whats wrong? I'm hurt ok? you'd think I would be fine because I do that kind of stuff once a month, but not this time.. it's Keaton. he hates me, and he used me.. I just don't understand what I did to him. and I just don't enjoy being used by someone I just met.. understand?" he sighed..

"He didn't mean to brooke.. he wouldn't want to repeat his same mistakes he did three years ago. he said he just couldn't control himself.. he is really pissed at himself and wants to make it up to you, but he doesn't know how." I sighed and threw my trash away

"Well that's his problem, can we please leave? I'm done talking about this.." he nodded and touched the small of my back leading me outside. he opened my door, but before I got in he turned me around and kissed me softly. I kissed back and pulled him towards me. he pulled back and smiled a litttle.

"Sorry.. I shouldn't have done that. I'm just lonely, and upset..." I mumbled on. he chuckled. "it's fine, get in."

ELIZABETH'S POV

so I know this was a shorter chapter, but the next one will be longer I promise, and yeah I know this book is moving faster than other books, but I don't care I like it moving faster.

And soon you'll find out what Keaton's past is.