Chapter 10

'Last day of school'

I smiled as I pulled my last curl into the bun I had made. today is graduation and I can't wait. I'm so excited!!! I get to leave highschool, and Brian. oh, me and Keaton have been great. minus the fact Mariah tried to get him to change his mind. I've told him if he really wants her, he can go to her I won't mind, although I will. a lot. But he refuses each time I bring it up.

I pulled my robe on, and threw on my cap looking myself over in the mirror once more before walking over to the line getting in my spot. I sighed, and looked around nervously, and looked in the crowd. and there, in front row, was my mom. Yay... note the sarcasm.

"Hello, and welcome to Skyland's high school graduation! these seniors have worked hard, and went through tough things to get to where they are today. I am proud to give these students their diploma and see them walk on through their life. I have seen some of these students come in as a freshman, and be scared to death. but as the years went on, they loosened up and blossomed into great kids...." I felt like this guy talked foreverrr!!!! finally he started calling off names.

"... Savannah Stuart.... Brookelynn Tanner.." I smiled at everyone as I walked up to Mr. Richford and took my diploma walking across the stage to sit on the opposite side.

I smiled at Keaton as I heard his name..

"Keaton Wrington" he smiled back coming and sitting by me, giving my hand a tight squeeze.

After we all threw our caps up into the air I was suddenly swarmed by the guys, with a couple girls that I didn't know.

"Uhh hi guys?? why are we all surrounding me..?" I was kinda worried, I mean who just surrounds you with an evil grin on their face?? I was terrified.

"Ohhh nothing. just came over to say hi... Would you like some cake Brooke?" Xander asked sweetly. I was totally scared, what were they gonna do??? Xander was never sweet to me.

"Uhh no-" just then a whole bunch of cake came out of no where and smashed right into my face. I was in mid-sentence for crying out loud!!!! I screamed and started wiping my face off and trying to get it out of my hair which just made things worse. I groaned and ran off to the bathroom to try and get this cleaned off before anyone else saw. Which I'm pretty sure everyone saw and started laughing at me. I huffed and looked myself in the mirror. my beautiful hair that took me two hours to do was a complete mess, my make up was running down my face and my gown had a huge stain of white icing.

I'm gonna kill those boys if it's the last thing I do.

20 minutes later I had changed into my clothes for the party, got all the stuff outta my hair, and cleaned up my face reapplying the makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom, and then being pulled by...? I don't even know I couldn't see his face. he finally turned and it was Brian. ugh, great!

"You really think Keaton is a great guy?"

"Yeah, I do. now leave me be, I'm so past done with you. please Brian just leave me alone and let me have fun tonight."

"Not until you see this..." he moved and there I saw Keaton and Mariah kissing away, and his hands on her butt while hers were around his neck.