Untitled Part 14

Brooke's POV
I cried silently in my hands that night. Brian was sound asleep and I felt my heart shatter, but this is the last time I will cry over Keaton. Last time. I wiped the tears off my face and turned towards Brian, snuggling up closer to him and sighed pulling me closer. I smiled into his chest and finally, after an hour of crying, I fell asleep. next to the man I'm gonna marry in a month.

"Baby girl..." I heard Brian coo behind me. I growled, "let me sleeppp" "baby we have breakfast with your parents in a hour." i shot up knocking heads with brian. I giggled as he rubbed his forehead. "sorry babe." I said kissing his forehead and getting up to go take a shower. I took a quick one considering we had to leave at 8:45. I got out and wrapped my towel around me securely and got out grabbing a fresh pair of underwear and a bra. I walked into the room seeing Brian talking to some random girl that I didn't think I knew, I stayed behind the door and listened.
"-can't be mine.."
"It is though Brian.."
"We haven't done any of that since last month" my heart stopped beating for a second, only a second before i barged into the room.
"What the hell?!" I screamed as I pushed brian, and as I turned to see who it was that he was talking I was shocked.. it was mariah.. I let out a high scream and slammed her to the ground and punched her in the face.
"You slut!!! I hate you!" I punched her again and Brian tried to pull me off saying, "B! She's pregnant!" I froze and turned around and narrowed my sharp blue eyes at him. "you" I growled. "cheated on me again." I slapped him as hard as I could, grabbed as many clothes as I could, and walked up flipping them off.
"Come on Caiden... pick up pick u-" didn't answer. I'll just show up. I drove to his house silently as tears were streaming down my face, I cannot believe I wasted another year with him and almost married him when he cheated on me, time to face Keaton. I know this wasn't a good state to drive in but I needed to get out of there. I had to.
I knocked on the door. no answer, so I found the spare key that they never changed where it was and opened the door. hm, lights were off. I walked around the house before peaking into Keaton's room where he was sound asleep. déjà vu hit me like bus, I was in his room the first time I met him, he was sleeping and I was upset with him.
I sighed as I closed the door quietly and sat down next to him. I kissed his cheek, "Keaton, wake up please." He stirred and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Brooke? Is that your voice?" I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, "yes, now wake up. we need to talk" I whispered. he yawned stretching and it looked like he hadn't slept in days. guilt flashed through me as I knew I was the cause of that.
"What is it we need to talk about?" He said pouring himself a glass of coffee. "the weddings off. Mariah has been with Brian and she thinks she's pregnant with his child. and I need to know what happened that night, a year ago." This information shocked Keaton so much he spilt his coffee. I giggled as I grabbed a towel and picked it up.

"Okay, so that night she came over to me and was talking to me, which was okay right? Well I told her I needed to go find you and she said I've already found her and pulled me towards her and kissed me. when I finally got her off of me you were already gone into Brian's arms crying. I tried talking to you and you didn't let me explain and that's when I knew you were already gone." he looked at the table and I wrapped my arms around him.
"I'm sorry.." he looked up at me and smiled, "Its ok." and kissed me with so much passion it felt as if we hadn't seen each other in 10 years. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his and smiled softly.
"I've missed you." he whispered into my hair and I sighed a deep sigh and snuggled closer. just then my phone went off. I groaned and looked to see who it was, shit, my parents. I skipped out on the breakfast this morning.
"Hey mo-"
"How could you?! Leave Brian like that!"
"Mom. he cheated on me. again."
"Bullshit brooke, you just wanna get back with Keaton who cheated on you!"
"NO MOM! Keaton didn't cheat on me at all, brian set it up for Mariah to kiss Keaton right when she saw me looking. mom you know nothing, now if you'll excuse me, I gotta get back to Keaton, the true guy that loves me, and didn't cheat on me. so goodbye, if you love Brian so much then make him your child. bye." I hung up before she could say anything else.
"Are you okay Brooke?" Keaton asked wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed, "not a chance..." he hugged me tightly and I turned around and just cried. this has been such a stressful morning and I just wanna go lay in bed at this point. I'm just so tired of people, well one person, thinking it's okay to use me for their own personal game or to keep me from my happiness. if I'm happy with someone get over it, and move on right? I guess not.
"Hey, Brooke, it's okay now. I'm here, and I won't let you go this time." at this my head shot up, guilt flashed across my face. he tried explaining himself so many times and I've pushed him away. I'm a terrible person. I could've saved myself from this pain, this heartache. but I didnt. and I'm a terrible person for that. I hurt him in the process of hurting myself.
"I'm so-"
"No brooke, don't apologize, it's okay. but hey, let's go somewhere. I have a surprise." I looked at him funny but nodded grabbing my stuff.