Knocked Out

Vote and Comment Please <3

***

-Mia's POV-

I waited on the benches with Rosie while I watched Xavier play soccer on the field, He hadn't noticed me yet because he was on the far side of the field away from the benches.

"Who is that guy with the blonde hair, I saw you talking to him when we came out of the bathroom this morning?" Rosie asked staring at him as Austin dribbled the ball,

"His name is Austin, he is Xavier's friend and he kinda got us back together." I said smiling,

"Well he is really hot, and he has a tattoo!" Rosie said smiling brightly, I thought back to the time when I went with Rosie to go and get her tattoos and she never flinched once as the needle painted her skin.

"I'll introduce you to him tomorrow." I said winking at her, she smiled brightly at the idea.

I pushed her to the side and she laughed at me. That's when Xavier saw me and he waved at me as the ball went flying across the field and hit him on the head.

"ROSIE!!" I said shouting gesturing for her to come as I ran down the stands and down towards Xavier,

He was on the ground and knocked out cold, I knelt down besides him trying to wake him up,

"Xavier!" I said shaking his shoulders, I felt a hand on my shoulder and someone pulled me up off the ground,

"We have to help him!" I said shouting as I turned around to find Austin behind me.

"Does this like happen all the time cause like no one is helping him!" I said shouting,

"Mia calm down! We called the ambulance, he will be fine." He said pulling me into his arms, I could feel the tears burning in my eyes but I had to hold them in, I couldn't act like a wuss in front of all these soccer players.

Austin held me and I started to feel uncomfortable, I gulped and tried to pull away slowly, Austin loosened his arms and I was free of his grip, I let a breath out that I didn't even know I was holding.

Rosie came walking towards us and shoved me, I looked at her and frowned but then I clicked, she wanted me to introduce him to her,

"Uhm... Austin?" I said scratching the back of my neck,

"Yeah Mia?" He replied turning towards me, I breathed in trying to gain some confidence deep down inside myself,

"I don't think you have met my best friend Rosie?" I said as Rosie came forward,

"Ahh.. Hi.." Austin said seeming starstruck, Rosie acted all girly and tucked a loosed strand of her red hair behind her ear, it was as easy as that, love at first sight, I looked towards Xavier and he wasn't on the floor anymore.

I frowned and looked up, my heart was beating and I swear everyone could hear it. I walked to the stands and saw Xavier sitting up with an ice pack against his head, relief rushed over me and I pushed through the crowd to get to him.

"Babe!" I said as I got to him, he looked up and I could see the sparkle in his eyes

"Don't ever do that to me again!" I said raising my voice as I embraced him.

"Sorry," Xavier mumbled hugging me back, he put his arm around me and I could feel the tingle of his touch run through my body, I had always wondered if I ever had this effect on him.

I pulled away and softly kissed him on the lips, Xavier smiled and I pulled away leaving him to his team mates.