Episode 11

2BBY
Utapau

Thrawn walked around the remains of the Bat Squadron base and looks down as he passes bodies of dead rebels and imperials.

"Grand Admiral." TK-0747 says.

Thrawn looks up at him.

"Yes Commander?" Thrawn asks.

"The rebel cruiser has escaped...and the Commander of your ship is on his way down to speak with you." TK-0747 tells Thrawn.

"Ah Excellent. I'll deal with him myself." Thrawn says looking at the Commander, examining his cracked blood stained and muddy armor.

"Are you alright, trooper?" Thrawn asks.

"Never been better, sir." TK-0747 responds.

"Are you sure? How's your shoulder?" Thrawn asks nodding toward the bloody wound that could be seen through the crack.

"It's fine sir, just a scratch." TK-0747 says.

"You should have a medic look at your wounds. I wouldn't want them getting infected." Thrawn tells the Commander.

"I will when the mission's completed, sir." He tells the Chiss.

"It's mostly over, Trooper. Take TK-8751 and see the medics and get some rest." Thrawn tells him.

"But sir-" the Commander starts.

"That's an order." Thrawn tells him smiling.

"Oh err...yes sir. Thank you sir." TK-0747 says and bows before walking away.

He walks into the hangar where Derik was talking to a stormtrooper surgeon who was kneeling over TK-8751, checking the lightsaber wound across his stomach.

"How's he looking, Lieutenant?" TK-0747 asks.

"He'll live. Just needs some time to rest and heal." Derik tells him.

"That's good to hear." TK-0747 says removing his helmet and taking a seat beside his friend.

"You done?" Derik asks

"Yeah. The Grand Admiral ordered me to see the medic for my wounds." The clone tells the human officer.

"Ah." Derik nods.

"Is your face alright?" TK-0747 asks Derik.

"Ah yeah. Just some scratches and bruises. Nothing that won't heal overtime." Derik tells the trooper.

"That's good to hear sir, we need you out there with us." TK-0747 tells Derik.

"Thank you Trooper." Derik nods.

Thrawn looked around and he looked down at the SE-14C pistol he still held in his hand and he looked around. He walks over toward an army trooper that was speaking to a stormtrooper and an engineer and he taps him on the shoulder. The army trooper turns his head to face Thrawn.

"Here you go. Much appreciated." Thrawn tells the trooper, holding the pistol out to him.

"Oh uh, no problem sir. It was an honor." The trooper says as he takes the pistol back and holsters it on his side.

Thrawn stares at the trooper for a moment and places his hand on his shoulder, brushing some dirt off and wiping his finger in some still wet blood on his uniform.

"Is this yours?" Thrawn asks as he examines it in his fingers.

"No sir. That was...my brothers..." the trooper says.